Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey this is my furst post

here is my problem i am bipoler and the ups and down cum farst with me i am not on meds as i have had no rell help with it but resenly i have satd to self harm so much so that i well not where shorselve tops . all so i have as wich leves me more on my onw then most and i thinck that is not helping

eney help with how to tell my mum word be great

Comments

• Options
    as i said in a previous thread, i am on a forum that will help a great deal. i will have to private message you the link, you're not the only person that wanted it so i'll see if i can send to 2 people at once.
  • Options
    as i said in a previous thread, i am on a forum that will help a great deal. i will have to private message you the link, you're not the only person that wanted it so i'll see if i can send to 2 people at once.

why do you have to private message it? if you put it public then maybe other people who need advice can get help from it too?
  • Options
    Hey alex thall :wave:

First off welcome to the site, take a look around there's so much to check out!

Have you had an official bipolar diagnosis? I know you said you've not had any real help so you're doing great managing it all on your own but it does sound like you could use a little support *hug*

There's a couple of things I'd recommend, to start with take a look at the site's section on self harm there's alot of really good information there and links to topics which you might find useful. Think about going to see your gp or accessing an organisation local to you for support, try the local advice finder to see what comes up in your area.

Also about telling your mum, have you tried talking to her, take some time to think about what you want to say and maybe make some notes beforehand. It might not be as bad as you imagine.

I hope you find something of use here,

keep posting,

dp :heart:
  • Options
    nise to here fro you dp its great to have sumone to torck to on here as for the bipolar i have not had a diagnosis as i have not been in the sitem for long enuth to get one as i am a yoyo thpy user it dus not help that i am not the most open pursen ever but that a direnf story
    as for my mum ur right i she has to know

thatks a lot dp xx