Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

JSA claim

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i am in a situation where for 4 weeks im not getting paid jsa! my first signing on i was on holiday filled a form out and all of that came to a late signing on and i never got paid for not actively seeking work whille i was away and i understand i won't get paid but on the 19th of this month the same thing happened to me again i didnt get paid! due to not actively seeking work 12 times over 2 weeks wen in my agreement it says a minimum of 3 times a week. i am appealing against it but i want to win the decision in my favour i was wondering if anyone couls help me or been in the same sort or postition as me ?

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Donna,
    I've just moved this post to create a new thread as the other one was from June this year and I didn't want your question to get lost.

I think your best bet would be to send a query to askTheSite about this issue - if you select the money section then our advisors from the CAB will be able to help. Here's a link - http://www.thesite.org/community/askthesite/askaquestion

Good luck :)