Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

so out o it with guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im 27 and have never had a bf. People always say why havent u been snatched up. They say im pretty and a laugh yet i have no luck and i do feel out o it. Its not sumthing i wanted as i want to be like everyone else!

Comments

• Options
    You either never go out, or are not attractive, or unlucky.

just go to a bar and chat someone up and see where it goes.

rinse repeat until someone is not an utter moron.
  • Options
    Hey there :wave:

Try not to be too down on yourself. Having success in your love life often comes hand in hand with feeling confident and happy on your own. Eventually someone will come along that you find a connection with but unfortunately you can't rush these things and a lot of it comes down to timing and luck!

It sounds like you have a good bunch of mates though so getting out as much as possible and meeting new people will help. Do you think there's any other reasons why you may not have had a relationship? Do you find it hard to talk to guys or struggle with shyness maybe? As Strubbles (quite bluntly) says, it's all about taking that leap and just talking to people. Sometimes it will be awkward and go wrong but the more you do it the less scary it will be and before long you're likely to meet someone that you really get along with and it's easy to chat away to them.

Do you have many single friends you can go out with at all? It always helps to have a few mates in the same boat for moral support! :)