Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I fancy somebody who works near me at work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it right to sleep with somebody from work? :chin:

Comments

• Options
    If you want.

Don't sleep with them actually at work, though. That never ends well.
  • Options
    It's great until it comes to an end. Then it's just awkward.
  • Options
    Hey kira :wave: You might want to have a look at this article, it's all about relationships at work.

It's worth thinking about the consequences if things don't work out and whether you're willing to take that risk as it could be quite awkward as MoK says.

However, it's not uncommon for couples to meet through work and it doesn't mean it won't work out, it depends on how much you like them?
  • Options
    If they're in a different department, like further down the corridor or the floor below you, then it shouldn't be a problem if it didn't end well.
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey kira :wave: You might want to have a look at this article, it's all about relationships at work.

It's worth thinking about the consequences if things don't work out and whether you're willing to take that risk as it could be quite awkward as MoK says.

However, it's not uncommon for couples to meet through work and it doesn't mean it won't work out, it depends on how much you like them?

how is it awkward? :confused:

And I may see her tomorrow. How do I go about talking to her?
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    how is it awkward? :confused:

And I may see her tomorrow. How do I go about talking to her?

Have you actually spoken to her before? You might be jumping the gun a wee bit by thinking about sleeping with her...
  • Options
    Yes, I have.
  • Options
    Well I saw her again today, and but I didn't get the chance to talk with her much. she has such great curves and nice skin, if only i could act on this physical attraction. :o:blush:
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    Well I saw her again today, and but I didn't get the chance to talk with her much. she has such great curves and nice skin, if only i could act on this physical attraction. :o:blush:

You dont want to jump straight in all guns blazing expecting to have sex with her.
  • Options
    it doesnt sound as if you want a real relationship with her because you're talking only about her appearence and not her personality. If you are only looking to have sex with her and this is not what she wants, more likely to end up with a hostile coworker than if you'd tried at a relationship that didnt work.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    it doesnt sound as if you want a real relationship with her because you're talking only about her appearence and not her personality. If you are only looking to have sex with her and this is not what she wants, more likely to end up with a hostile coworker than if you'd tried at a relationship that didnt work.

So, I shouldn't speak with her? :confused:

I think to be honest, I am looking for sex more than a relationship and it looks bad, but I'm not interested in a relationship now.