Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Holiday

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hey :wave:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm off to Yorkshire tomorrow for my best friends wedding and will probably be around from time to time but much less frequently than usual... this will be until next Wednesday.

So, for PMs and general enquiries your first point of call is of course the lovely Jo7. The other mod who you might have noticed more often in recent weeks is Fostress - she is now working more closely with Jo and I (we are one shiny new team with two more people who you will no doubt get to know more about as time goes on) so you can always give her a shout too if you spot her online when Jo7 isn't there.

Please keep reporting those dodgy posts and I'll look forward to catching up with everyone on my return. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello :wave:

I introduced myself aages ago when I was starting out modding - but now I'm sharing a team with (and sitting next to) Helen and Jo, I'm getting more involved in the community - which I'm really enjoying.

Have been at YouthNet for a couple of years now but in general I work on askTheSite and the peer advisor volunteer project. You might also have seen me in expert relationships chats (I'm Clare in there) - sometimes I advise and sometimes I support other trained advisors to answer your questions.

Anyway, do drop me a line if you need to, especially if Jo isn't around and while Helen is away!

Fostress

p.s - working on my avatar this weekend - is a bit dull right now:)
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy your holiday in yourkshire and I hope you enjoy the wedding Helen
    And hia Fostress I have seen you around x

Take care x
  • Options
    have a great holiday hellen.

:cool:

i'm off to america, so we're both having time off.

:lol:
  • Options
    Have fun and don't forget to take pics to show us :)
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Have fun and don't forget to take pics to show us :)

Ha Ha. I said that to a friend of a friend once.

Friend of freind - 'Well i'd better get going, got stuff to pack still'

Me - 'Oh where you off to ?'

Friend of friend 'Just to Cornwall for a few days.'

Me - 'Oooo nice. Well have a great time, take some pics and bring me back some fudge.'

Friend of friend - 'I'm going to my mother's funeral.'

eep !
  • Options
    You wil be missed so very much **Helen**
  • Options
    have fun helen! rock those shoes!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Have a good time!

Don't worry, we won't give Jo and Fostress a very hard time... Not at all... Geh heh heh heh! :p
  • Options
    Fostress wrote: »
    I introduced myself ages ago when I was starting out modding - but now I'm sharing a team with (and sitting next to) Helen and Jo, I'm getting more involved in the community - which I'm really enjoying.
    It must be like the set of Loose Women at your workplace, now that Jim V's buggered off to pastures new.

As for your avatar troubles, there's no need to worry about it. Simply publish a post asking TheSite users to do a new avatar for you. Make it a competition and give away one of those Octi things to the winner.

That'll get the great unwashed taking part. :p
  • Options
    Thanks stargalaxy - that's a great idea - tho I thought I might have a go myself first! I'll see how my effort goes but if not, competition time!! :)

Nice to meet you all :d