Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I get too wet :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know most will probably turn around and tell me there's no such thing as being "too wet".

i'm so wet to the point where my boyfriend can't feel it, there's no friction what so ever. i don't even find it that much pleasureable anymore because of it. it's just so slippery, ergh :(

I used to have bacterial vaginosis, like a month ago.. i took antibiotics for it for a week, and there were no signs of it and then a week later, i started to get the discharge back. and i still get it now, everyday.
could that have an effect on my amount of wetness, the discharge?

i hate being like this, cause there is no friction what so ever, and i feel like i'm disappointing my boyfriend.

has anyone else had this problem before and how have they fixed it? :confused:

also*
when we do certain positions (e.g. doggy style, legs over shoulders), i feel like his penis is hitting something inside me? does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    he is probably hitting the cervix.

And there may be some condition causing the excess lubrication. go to your GP so s/he can check it out.
  • Options
    He could be hitting your cervix, some women love that feeling, but I find it uncomfortable, to each their own.
    As for the wetness, it could be the discharge. My first thought was that the round of antibiotics didn't last long enough, and surpressed the infection, but didn't quite get rid of it. It sounds like it's back. I'm not a doctor tho, and if I was you, I'd be getting the advice of your gp on that one.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hello,

Great to see you feel able to post about this problem - lots of women experience this and there is a method of 'mopping' that is explained in this Q&A from Net Doctor.

You also mention a previous case of a bacterial infection, so perhaps it might put your mind at rest to get checked out at the docs again to be sure that it is completely clear? There's a good chance there isn't a connection as some people do just get really wet when aroused, but in any case like this it doesn't hurt to be sure. :)
  • Options
    Have you tried using your kegel muscles during sex? Tightening them and releasing.. you'll feel him more, and he'll get an incredible sensation. If you get really good at it, you can learn to tighten them in rhythm with his thrusts.

You can exercise these muscles by 'squeezing', holding for 5 seconds, and releasing, or squeezing them in a quick rhythm repeatedly. If you're not sure of which muscles you should be focusing on, next time you're peeing try stopping it mid-stream. Those are your kegels.

If it's causing a big problem definitely talk to your GP, though. The above is just a good tip!
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the feedback! was helpful, made me feel a lot better :). and I'm definitely going to try the thing with the Kegel muscles!