Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

in a dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i need some advice im in abit of a dilemma

ill try and keep a long story short

about a year and a half ago me and my ex gf were together for 9months. the 1st 7months was great
i loved spending time with her. we were always messing about like two big kids. had pollow fights
and water fights. we went on nights out dinner and cinema BUT the last 2months it was on and of.
i cheated on her she cheated on me and there was no trust. we broke up. then she turned into
a weirdo :confused: . she lied to me about being pregnant and she was/is obsessed with her dead ex bf.
and alot of other things i dont really know. anyway i bout 6months ago or longer i told her
i was sorry for what i did on her and i was a right prick. couple of months ago we were seening each other
she met someone so we stopped. couple of weeks ago she broke up with her bf so we met up for a drink
anyway im sure you know waht happen next. i get a text the next day saying that last night was a mistake
and to just be friends.

i think ive got feelings for her. but i dont know if i wanna go back with her. when we were seeing
each other she told me she has changed and has grown up. i think she has but that might be wrong
or it might have been a face.
anyway my friends and some of my family doesnt really like her for what happen between us.
wicth i undersand there looking out for me. i dont know if she feels the same as me i dont think she does.

i wanna tell her and i wanna talk to her but i dont wanna seem desperate

i cant ask my friends cuase i know what they will say.

thats why im asking for advice help make my mind up

i cant think of anything else so if you wanna know anything plaese ask

thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ": i think ive got feelings for her. but i dont know if i wanna go back with her. when we were seeing
    each other she told me she has changed and has grown up. i think she has but that might be wrong

i think she feels guilty about what happened so she is saying that , even though it may not be true as way of saying.. look, give me another chance. people seem to do that when they want to get back together. but it does sound fishy to me.

": . she lied to me about being pregnant and she was/is obsessed with her dead ex bf.

you shouldn't have to stand for that. she should quit thinking in the past, and start looking forward to the future. as for the lying about the pregnancy, i have a feeling that maybe she's doing that to demand attention and stir up trouble.

": i wanna tell her and i wanna talk to her but i dont wanna seem desperate

just take things at a time. tell her what's bothering you, let her tell you what's bothering her, and then see if you can come to some kind of agreement. by no means do i mean argue, i just simply mean tell her 1 step at a time.

try something like

" this is not working, why are you doing this to me. if there's anything wrong, can i do anything?"

maybe she is hiding some emotions or a grudge, it's just getting to the bottom of it.

hope it all works out for you eventually

good luck