Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat Tonight: 8 until 10 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Notanotherchat will be open by 8 PM until after 10 PM. It is a general chat, so you can discuss anything, including but not limited to: whether cutting grass and collecting rubbish before 12 PM should be banned, anything you think should be banned, what’s on TV, what you’ve been doing today, your personal problems, and (if you must) the British Open golf.

Mel Gibson has been saying nasty things to his partner. Perhaps you are upset because your partner has said nasty things to you, or you have said nasty things to your partner.

David Beckham apparently gave Victoria wine to make her fancy him. If you’re in a relationship, you can tell us how you made your partner fancy you.

I’m feeling better than I did on Monday. Perhaps you are feeling better than you did on Monday, or perhaps you’re feeling worse.

As you may have noticed, this will be the third chat I’ve moderated in five days. If you have done anything thrice in the last five days, you may tell us in chat.

New chatters are as welcome as the regulars, so if you’re feeling happy or sad, participate in Notanotherchat by clicking here.

Comments