Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ghost or my imagination?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not completly sure, but there have been some unexplainable activity in my hous. i used to have a pair of shoes by my window for whenever i needed to get away. now there is only 1 shoe there and i know for a fact that my rents have not taken it because i lock my door before i leave. another thing is that my room latly has been getting unbearably hot and somtimes so cold that i wear socks to bed! so i want a... well a sane persons opinion if my imagination has got the better of me or theres a ghost

Comments

• Options
    Have you experienced anything else weird in there? Do you live in an old house? What about other parts of the house, do strange things happen anywhere else? My bedroom is haunted for certain (my grans best friends lived here as a little girl- my hubby saw a little girl in our bedroom then later identified her from an old photograph- unbeknown to him the little girl in the photograph was my grans friend as a girl around the time that she lived in the house- plus this happened just weeks after her death). It use to really bother me but it doesn't so much now, although I'm too scared to sleep in there without my hubby. I know she isn't going to hurt us, although I find it abit creepy that I knew her as an old lady and she is now haunting my house as a little girl! And I know some people reading this prob think I'm nuts but anyhoo, if your bedroom is haunted, the ghost isn't harming you, in fact if it did move your shoe perhaps it is playing games! You can hang a cross in your room which helps to keep spirits away apparently. Infact there are loads of things you can do if you think your room is haunted.
  • Options
    acualy back in my old house the same thing happened to me but it would take pencils and things like that, my friend thinks that since this has happened to me through out my life, i am like those people that had a spirit follow them all their lives. and i can always feel a suden change of temperature a few minutes after i enter a room. it is starting to make me mad and yes this house is at least 20 years old with not very many renavations
  • Options
    I havent even read your post - it's your imagination.
  • Options
    I don't know, but try doing things that are supposed to make ghosts go away, like leaving shoes pointing in different directions beside your bed, to confuse the ghosts.
  • Options
    ummm....kay that was kinda mean evenstar and i have tried most things and no offence but i think its smarter than that....
  • Options
    If a pair of shoes was by the window, maybe one of them fell out? Check outside to see if the other one is there. If you think the house is haunted, then get a web cam :-)
  • Options
    no no my shoes are on the floor by the window. i put them on and pop out the screan and then hop out the window. one is missing and i already checked all over the house. inside and out :( and ive seen the movie paranormal activity, i am not putting a camera in my room
  • Options
    the house im in in america is a bit weird, I keep going downstairs and then coming back up to find my room light switched on in the middle of the day even when the kids aren't in. Bit strange...
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    the house im in in america is a bit weird, I keep going downstairs and then coming back up to find my room light switched on in the middle of the day even when the kids aren't in. Bit strange...

Oh where you at? You can come visit me if you are close :p
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Oh where you at? You can come visit me if you are close :p

Rhode Island
  • Options
    one of your shoes has gone missing? definitely a ghost absolutely no questions, better get on the phone to the vicar
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    z0ma wrote: »
    one of your shoes has gone missing? definitely a ghost absolutely no questions, better get on the phone to the vicar
    Fuck that, it's gone too far for an exorcism, better call in the military. Nuke the bastard!
  • Options
    i am not putting a camera in my room

Sorry, but without solid proof, I'm dismissing this to either imagination, the weather or your rents. Plus, you're only 13 :-)
  • Options
    I would always lose my shoes too... parents always were throwing them in the garage when I'd leave them in the middle of the floor for people to trip on. I bet if you ask yours they'll know where the other shoe went ;)
  • Options
    ummm....kay that was kinda mean evenstar and i have tried most things and no offence but i think its smarter than that....

ok, I read your post. I still think it's your imagination.
  • Options
    like i said before, i lock my door every time i even go to the bathroom! my dad is always drunk and his gf is never home. so i basicly live in my room. and i dont have the money for a camera anyways, i have to use it for food