Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat tonight (wed) 8-10pm with Suzilou

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello peeps :wave:

The lovely Suzilou will be opening up chat tonight from 8pm so feel free to come along for a natter.

Once it's open you'll be able to enter the chat room from this page: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    I wont be there :( o well I am at home studying and me brother has to have the laptop why wont they do this a earlier time when I am on for once
  • Options
    Hey tish_tash_bish_bash :wave:

Sorry you can't make it tonight but chat is open four nights a week (Mon, Wed & Thurs) and on Sunday it's a bit earlier, 7-9pm :)
  • Options
    I can only do 5 so I'm gonna always miss it how can anyone live with out me in the chat oh no.
    oh well I live this site wow!
  • Options
    :wave: Good evening my chatees............
    Chat is opening now, so come along and pour your hearts out, have a rant, sing songs, offer styling advice (heaven knows I need it) or just general chit chat about whatever takes your fancy. See you there!

Suzi x
  • Options
    suzilou wrote: »
    :wave: Good evening my chatees............
    Chat is opening now, so come along and pour your hearts out, have a rant, sing songs, offer styling advice (heaven knows I need it) or just general chit chat about whatever takes your fancy. See you there!

Suzi x

And you all got an extra 2 minutes but don't tell Wayne :o Night y'all x
  • Options
    Ha Ha didn't think I would make it, wow. Robbing the laptop was hard. But it was a fun chat.