Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Omgay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wel My Girlfriend Is 8 Months Pregnant And I Feel Like The Worst Partner/ Father In The World. All Has Been Amazing For This Whole Year So Far But I Have Fallen In Love With Sombody Else! First Of All Im In My Early 20's And Am A Personal Trainer. Shes A Proffessional And We Are Doing Well. But I Cant Stop Thinking About A Passionate Kiss With Someone Else...theyre Smell Touch Breath Movements Hair Eyes Body, Everything I Am Obsessed. But The Worst Thing Is He Is A Man! Help,i really need some advice, its not jusT THE FACT THAT I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GAY THAT WORRIES ME, ITS HOW AMAZING HE IS, HES BRAZILLIAAN PERFECT BODY AMAZING ACCENT AND TO TELL THE TRUTH A LITTLE MORE THAN A PASSIONATE KISS TOOK PLACE AT THE GYM AFTER HOURS. ITA INSANE STUFF LIKE THIS JUST DOESNT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, HE IS VERY WELL OFF AND HAS OFFERED TO TAKE ME BACK TO BRAZIL HES IS EQUALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT ME. BUT I REALLY CANT KEEP THIS UP ANYMOR
E. HE BUYS ME SUITS AND BOUGHT ME A CAR! (OF COURSE I GAVEIT BACK) BUT LESS THE MONEY AND MORE THE PERSON I AM AMAZED WITH. I AM ASHAMED TO SAY THAT NO ONE HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS. NOT EVEN THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD AN I THOUGHT MY FUTURE WIFE... SORRY BOUT THE CASE CHANGE SHIT LAPTOP! PLEASE JUST SOME ADVICE WHAT DO YOU THINK? HOE CAN I MAKE SOME SENSE OF ALL THIS? THANX X

Comments

• Options
    Wow, Captain Capslock and the Shift crew is on the way.

I got a migraine halfway through reading this.
  • Options
    blue2878 wrote: »
    Wel My Girlfriend Is 8 Months Pregnant And I Feel Like The Worst Partner/ Father In The World. All Has Been Amazing For This Whole Year So Far But I Have Fallen In Love With Sombody Else! First Of All Im In My Early 20's And Am A Personal Trainer. Shes A Proffessional And We Are Doing Well. But I Cant Stop Thinking About A Passionate Kiss With Someone Else...theyre Smell Touch Breath Movements Hair Eyes Body, Everything I Am Obsessed. But The Worst Thing Is He Is A Man! Help,i really need some advice, its not jusT THE FACT THAT I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GAY THAT WORRIES ME, ITS HOW AMAZING HE IS, HES BRAZILLIAAN PERFECT BODY AMAZING ACCENT AND TO TELL THE TRUTH A LITTLE MORE THAN A PASSIONATE KISS TOOK PLACE AT THE GYM AFTER HOURS. ITA INSANE STUFF LIKE THIS JUST DOESNT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, HE IS VERY WELL OFF AND HAS OFFERED TO TAKE ME BACK TO BRAZIL HES IS EQUALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT ME. BUT I REALLY CANT KEEP THIS UP ANYMOR
    E. HE BUYS ME SUITS AND BOUGHT ME A CAR! (OF COURSE I GAVEIT BACK) BUT LESS THE MONEY AND MORE THE PERSON I AM AMAZED WITH. I AM ASHAMED TO SAY THAT NO ONE HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS. NOT EVEN THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD AN I THOUGHT MY FUTURE WIFE... SORRY BOUT THE CASE CHANGE SHIT LAPTOP! PLEASE JUST SOME ADVICE WHAT DO YOU THINK? HOE CAN I MAKE SOME SENSE OF ALL THIS? THANX X

Hmm. I know I wont be helpful but still there nothing really wrong there, you may be gay (not saying you are) but there also nothing wrong with that, my unkle felt the same way once so he did what he told him self to do and didnt listen to anyone else, so nobody can tell you how to make sense of this besides you your self.

hope things work out
    take care Xx
  • Options
    Xx

:eek2: Don't you steal my kisses
    Xx
  • Options
    there nothing really wrong there

Um..... perhaps that fact that his girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and he's cavorting around with a Brazilian playboy?

Maybe you are gay. Maybe not. Either way, now is not the time to explore that question. If this guy is genuinely interested in you, he'll respect the fact that you have a family and they need to be your priority right now. Take care of your girlfriend, support her through the last part of her pregnancy and the birth of your child, and then see how you feel. If you are gay, that's a conversation to have after the woman you love has given life to your child.

You say the thing that worries you is not that you might be gay, it's how amazing this guy is. The fact that you've cheated on your pregnant girlfriend 'and future wife' doesn't even show up in that sentence? Gay or not, I think you've behaved hideously. Back off, take on your responsibility, show your girlfriend some respect, and if he's worth a penny of the money he's chucking at you, this guy will wait for you to take care of things properly.
  • Options
    Um..... perhaps that fact that his girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and he's cavorting around with a Brazilian playboy?

Maybe you are gay. Maybe not. Either way, now is not the time to explore that question. If this guy is genuinely interested in you, he'll respect the fact that you have a family and they need to be your priority right now. Take care of your girlfriend, support her through the last part of her pregnancy and the birth of your child, and then see how you feel. If you are gay, that's a conversation to have after the woman you love has given life to your child.

You say the thing that worries you is not that you might be gay, it's how amazing this guy is. The fact that you've cheated on your pregnant girlfriend 'and future wife' doesn't even show up in that sentence? Gay or not, I think you've behaved hideously. Back off, take on your responsibility, show your girlfriend some respect, and if he's worth a penny of the money he's chucking at you, this guy will wait for you to take care of things properly.
    very well said i like your honesty... i dont really no what to say 2 that.... your completely right but he's soooo persistant and resisting him is a hard task
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Wow, Captain Capslock and the Shift crew is on the way.

That got a genui-lol. Kudos. :d
  • Options
    blue2878 wrote: »
    very well said i like your honesty... i dont really no what to say 2 that.... your completely right but he's soooo persistant and resisting him is a hard task
    It's hard because you're making it hard. [-pun]
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    It's hard because you're making it hard. [-pun]

lol...hes the one making it hard
  • Options
    I have a funny feeling that if you say to him: "I'm not going to see you again because I'm going to be a father soon and I'm in a relationship" he might disappear pretty quick.

And otherwise, I'm sorry, but man up. Sometimes things aren't easy, but you do them anyway because they're right and they make you a better person. I completely understand how it feels to be giddy with emotion for someone, and to get carried away by it. But if it meant hurting the people I loved? No f*cking way. If you give even a little tiny shit about your girlfriend and your future relationship with your child, you have to do this. And however wonderful and full of cars this man is, if you decide you're gay and it's something you want to explore once things are settled with your girlfriend, there will be other men.
  • Options
    :eek2: Don't you steal my kisses
    Xx

ive been doing them for ages my mates do them to capital to lover cace or both capitals or both lover case so its not just yours sorry
  • Options
    Xx
  • Options
    Xx

:nervous: Ommmggggg nnnooooooo
    Xx
  • Options
    ive been doing them for ages my mates do them to capital to lover cace or both capitals or both lover case so its not just yours sorry

I really don't think you are suited to this place lilmizzangel, I know it isn't my job to decide... but I was joking, and it seems you don't really understand when people are winding you up or you don't understand what they are saying to you. Are you a member of the childline website? I know you don't like childline, but I think that place could help you more than here could.
    Xx
  • Options
    Well I might go against the grain here and suggest that staying in a loveless relationship "for the baby" isn't helping the baby at all.
    It's true, you do need to be a father, and you do need to be there for your very pregnant gf.
    I would take a break from the brazilian hunk, and spend some time examining your relationship with the gf, but don't flog a dead horse. If you aren't in love with her, you aren't in love with her and you need to work something else out.
  • Options
    Well I might go against the grain here and suggest that staying in a loveless relationship "for the baby" isn't helping the baby at all.

Staying in a loveless relationship for the baby was not even remotely what I was saying, so you're not going against the grain at all. :)