Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Post of the week

luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
Hello

The sun is shining and summer's here - so this week's theme for post of the week is 'something positive'. This can take whatever form you like, whether it's a post that made you smile or laugh or perhaps someone making some positive steps in their life.

I liked this one from grace:
grace wrote: »
I just went to the beach with my friends. Thigh high in gloopy mud, and then a mud fight. It's put me in a really good mood despite all the bathroom cleaning that followed!

It's time for you to air your views...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    This one
    I wish they would ban football from vuvuzela concerts.

Because it really made me laugh :D
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

ah thank you :)
  • Options
    CptCoatHanger

The rest of this bores the piss out me. It's like you've stuffed a number of politicians names, policies and swear words up your arse, built up pressure thinking about liberals, and then taken a massive shit on your keyboard.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=142287&page=5
  • Options
    CptCoatHanger

The rest of this bores the piss out me. It's like you've stuffed a number of politicians names, policies and swear words up your arse, built up pressure thinking about liberals, and then taken a massive shit on your keyboard.

I don't think my vitriolic ramblings can be placed under the 'something positive' banner, but cheers for the props. :D
  • Options
    CptCoatHanger

its-beautiful.jpg

This is the TRUE Potw. Back in the days when it was about fun. IF this gets nominated I will press "vote cptcoathanger" so hard it will break my mouse.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I don't think my vitriolic ramblings can be placed under the 'something positive' banner :D

Yeah, I think it's a let down to be honest. A quick glance at the rules should be a reminder that even if you don't agree with someone it doesn't really give you the right to make a personal attack on them. Obviously it's not your fault that the post has got more than it's warranted attention through being nominated here, but I guess it's a reminder of how much impact anyone on TheSite.org can potentially make for good or otherwise.
  • Options
    Consider me suitably chastised. :)