Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Hammer of Justice Thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am feeling bad today and therefore I feel I must be punished. Please can the next poster issue me with a punitive sentence of your choosing, to be served immediately!

Try and keep it light and playful though, lol!

If each poster follows suit, about the previous poster, then we have a thread going, and it might be fun, or at least a good way of venting some steam ;)

Being as there is nobody above me I get a sentence from myself too! I sentence myself to being pushed in a puddle full of dirty rainwater.

Sentence me, I dare you! :cool:

Comments

• Options
    super147 wrote: »
    I am feeling bad today and therefore I feel I must be punished. Please can the next poster issue me with a punitive sentence of your choosing, to be served immediately!

Try and keep it light and playful though, lol!

If each poster follows suit, about the previous poster, then we have a thread going, and it might be fun, or at least a good way of venting some steam ;)

Being as there is nobody above me I get a sentence from myself too! I sentence myself to being pushed in a puddle full of dirty rainwater.

Sentence me, I dare you! :cool:
    Hammer of Justice?

Dear Lord, forgive me for I am a total geek.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Franki wrote: »
    Hammer of Justice?

I thought this too.
  • Options
    Hammer of Justice?

Sorry, I can't view that link from work, lol. There was not supposed to be any relevance in the title. It's just the first thing that came to me.
  • Options
    super147 wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't view that link from work, lol. There was not supposed to be any relevance in the title. It's just the first thing that came to me.
    It's a Paladin ability in World of Warcraft. That's what I linked to :p.
  • Options
    It's a Paladin ability in World of Warcraft. That's what I linked to :p.

Ohhh, ok :D I never played WoW, I was into Rappelz :razz:

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up :) To get my thread idea going, I sentence you to double scoops of ice-cream :D

Okay, not very punitive but you were helpful!
  • Options
    I'm well out of touch with WoW, but I do remember that most classes had a stun ability of some sort. The warriors had something called shield bash, which was a close-range stun and breaks any spell casting. I mainly played a warlock and we had something similar to shield bash called shadowfury, except it was long range (affecting anyone in a certain radius) and it would break any type of attacks not just spells. Rogues had something similar too but don't ask me about that. I never played a rogue.