Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last minute deals (with children)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
We are hoping to go away next May/June, was looking a going abroad Majorca/Menorca/mainland spain all inclusive.

Any good websites for last minute deals? We will have a 3 year old and 7/8 month old, I'm abit unsure:chin: Dont know weather its worth the extra money just to book now, but we only want to go a week.

Has anyone been on them 'find out your hotel when you get there' type holidays? Was it good?? A woman at work does it and says she's always been happy.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i went on a last minute deal in march with my cousin and her 2 year old, we booked it the week before we went but we knew where we were going and it was absolutely lovely, and cheap! we got it off teletext holidays, the website. i wouldnt trust one of those holidays where you dont know where you're going if i had kids, as you need to make sure theres facilities there for them. but as a couple i would, you can get some really nice places!