Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

gentlemen, a discussion if you will, about...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Your bumholes. Why is it that a lot of men seem to see it as an exclusively 'gay' thing to have anal stimulation? And no, we're not just talking willies, here. I have heard men say 'I just don't think I will like it', but have never heard a gay man say that, which gives the impression that gay men are more predisposed to like it - and I just don't see how that can be true.

The reason for me asking this is that I have recently discovered that my ex-not-ex-with-benifits-whatever is into it. Props to him. It was absolutely ace sex and (he says) one of the best orgasms he ever had. SO, why are so many guys squeamish about it? Are you? have a G-spot up there, so why don't you use it?

EDIT/ also, 600th post woo!

Comments

• Options
    Okay, I will go first, lol!

I guess I've just never thought about it being erotic, at all! I'm not saying that it's beyond the realms of possibility that something good could be derived from that kind of stimulation, but it's a bit like suggesting that poking my ear will turn me on. It's just not something I've ever thought about in that way.

Plus there is the whole hygiene thing, etc. I would be self conscious even though I know my personal hygiene is very good.

It certainly wouldn't give me any questions about my manliness or my sexuality, I am assured of both. It's just not an area I've ever attached any kind of sexual feelings to, lol.
  • Options
    I know a gay guy who doesn't like anal :p
  • Options
    I know a gay guy who doesn't like anal :p

props to him, if he's tried it. though in my experience anal sex is muchly different to anal stimulation!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Why is it that a lot of men seem to see it as an exclusively 'gay' thing to have anal stimulation? And no, we're not just talking willies, here. I have heard men say 'I just don't think I will like it' ...

I think it may be more of an issue with younger men, who may become more willing to try things out (and worry less) as they get older and more self-assured. My husband and my ex (both in their 40's when I met them) both enjoy/ed anal stimulation.
  • Options
    I think it may be more of an issue with younger men, who may become more willing to try things out (and worry less) as they get older and more self-assured. My husband and my ex (both in their 40's when I met them) both enjoy/ed anal stimulation.

Yea I imagine by their late 20s/early 30s theyve grown up and realised its not 'gay'

Like one SATC episode where Samantha wants a guy to taste his own jizz and he says 'no its gay' :yeees:

Maybe its also because its a sensitive and private area. Most women will probably say 'I dont think i will like it' when asked to try anal.
  • Options
    ladies fingernails :eek:
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    ladies fingernails :eek:

Why do you think they make Marrigolds from thick rubber ?
  • Options
    If a woman stuck a finger in my arse when we were fucking, I'd love it.
  • Options
    Once you pop, you just cant stop :thumb:
  • Options
    Not opposed to the idea, actually.
  • Options
    If you guys try it, get back on here and tell us how it goes!
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    it's a bit meh, in my experience.
  • Options
    It depends how open-minded/confident the guy is.

I think UK society is, to some degree, lessening in homophobia but it hasn't totally gone.