Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My mind has two sides about my long term realationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

Need some insight here please.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years, i'm 25 and she is 21.
She's a good looking girl and has a lovely personality.

When she is away from me I constantly have thoughts about perhaps being single, free and with other women. So much so that on a recent night out I came close to nearly kissing a girl from work. I sometime freak out that this is the person i'm going to be with for the rest of my life.

The thing is, when i'm with here I feel fine and don't have any doubts.

I don't know whats going on in my head, I sometimes think I should be single, but I'm scared that It's a big mistake and i'll regret it. Other times I think, what the hell am I doing she is an amazing girl. I would hate to see her with anyone else,

I've had these thoughts for around 1 year now.

My girlfriend gives me everything on a plate and does anything to please now, I wonder sometimes whether this is the reason I think of going elsewhere at times?:chin: .

My previous girlfriend treated me like shit and I loved her like mad, perhaps I need that challange in a realationship.

I've talked to my friends about it and they are useless for advice.:yeees:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you have these thoughts about her when you are apart, I think it would/should only be fair to tell her and let her be with someone who appreciates her enough to think the same when both with and apart from her.