Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

...eww

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it all started when i talked to my crush on facebook. and i was wayyyy hammered. so we got talking and then he told me that i was the hottest girl in shool. so then we got talking and one thing led to another and now he wants us to...well you know. what the hell am i to do!?

Comments

• Options
    How old are you both?
  • Options
    he's 15 and i'll be turning 14, and almost everyone in class's 7-12 are no longer virgins
  • Options
    he's 15 and i'll be turning 14, and almost everyone in class's 7-12 are no longer virgins

Are you sure they are not virgins, I thought that when I was younger, turns out people were bullshitting.
  • Options
    If you are "eww" about it, I don't think you should do anything. I guess you just want it, to "get it over with". Get it over with when you are happy with doing so. You'll be gagging for it soon enough anyway.
  • Options
    You clearly dont want to do it so dont. And anyway 14 is way way too young to be losing your virginity
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    Are you sure they are not virgins, I thought that when I was younger, turns out people were bullshitting.

:yes:

I agree with Strubs & Lexi - you clearly don't want to; so don't. Don't let him pressurise you into doing something you're not ready to do.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    And anyway 14 is way way too young to be losing your virginity

well, lets not make this assumption. I was 15 and I remember thinking, "god, finally. Took long enough for a girlfriend to come along." :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, lets not make this assumption. I was 15 and I remember thinking, "god, finally. Took long enough for a girlfriend to come along." :p

just to remind people that sex under 16 is illegal in the uk. :)

OP If you are in any way unsure then it is worth waiting til you feel 100% about doing it, and when u do remember to consider things like protecting urself against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

it is also worth remembering that the majority of people who lose their virginity young regret not waiting, sexual relationships are marathons, not sprints and it is worth waiting for someone special, regardless of whether other people in your school have done it or not.
  • Options
    it is also worth remembering that the majority of people who lose their virginity young regret not waiting, .

source?
  • Options

Doesnt mean that it was right, or that you were ready for it
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Doesnt mean that it was right, or that you were ready for it

Well I was. I guess I should know. When is someone ready for this? When you want it and don't have second thoughts. What should have been "wrong" about it?

About the age of consent, yes, of course, officially you are a delinquent when you are under this limit, gasp. But are there really couples under the age of sixteen that say "shoot, we both want it, but we just can't!". I guess, but meh...

For me it is just a law to protect minors from older people who just have their own gratification in mind, not to make young couple's lives harder.
  • Options
    well i dont know if they r bullshiting and if you dont 'put out' with him he tends to ignore you. thats what im scared about. and i dont see how sex is pleasur-able, thats why i dont exacly want to do 'it'
  • Options
    Well, this tells you that he only wants sex. Depends if you are up for it, but my educated guess is: You aren't. You will probably bring feelings into it (pretty normal) and it hurts you if he does not reciprocate.

Well, sex isn't one of the best thing for everyone, but I reckon for most or at least many many people. So you will very probably find it pleasuring. Your body and hormonal household will make you want it soon enough, so don't do anything that doesn't feel right for you know.
  • Options
    So you will very probably find it pleasuring.
    Totally disagree. The first time (which I assume it is, given your age and the nature of your post) can be very painful, especially if you're not relaxed and it's not with the right guy. At your age, depending on how developed you are, your body is still growing and your vagina is probably not developed enough to facilitate a penis.

If your first time is with the wrong person and for the wrong reasons, you will always regret that. When you are older, you will be glad that you waited for the right person to come along, no matter what your friends did.
  • Options
    Basically if your first response is "eww" then i'd say you are probably not ready. Theres nothing bad about that, why waste losing your virginity thinking "well, this is pretty shit" when you could wait a bit, for a time when it'd be more enjoyable
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Some great advice here so far and I'm really pleased to see you're able to be honest about how you feel - it does sound like this may be too early for you and not quite the right person. Ultimately your experiences in life are more important than what everyone else is doing. Anyhow, mainly just wanted to chip in with with our article on am I ready for sex?

Bits that stand out to me are:
    You can talk about sex

Not just with your mates, but the person you're thinking of sleeping with. The closer you are to each other, the easier it is to talk openly. Don't duck out of the conversation if sex is on the cards with someone new - if anything, it makes that chat more pressing.

You can talk about feelings

Sex isn't just a physical act. A level of emotional intimacy and trust is involved whether you're in a long-term relationship or not. So be clear about your feelings and expectations, and negotiate boundaries. It won't guarantee that the sex will be mind-blowing, but it will minimise the chances of feeling let down and used later on.

Hopefully lots of food for thought. :)
  • Options
    ... i dont see how sex is pleasur-able, thats why i dont exacly want to do 'it'

That should tell you all you need to know. You aren't ready. If you don't have any physical attraction to this boy, your first sexual experience WONT be pleasurable. You're both under the age of concent, and if he pressures you into sex when you don't want it, it's rape. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    source?

i'm sure i read it on here somewhere awhile ago, ive looked on google but have only found a few articles
  • Options
    It really sounds like you're not ready yet. When you say everyone around you is doing it:

a) There not; guys especially often..ahem...exaggerate their notches on the bedstead, so to speak, along with other things.

b) So what? What other people are doing shouldn't affect whether or not YOU are ready.

My suggestion, lose your virginity to someone you are in a decent relationship with, with someone you trust and is looking out for you. After all it is a VERY vulnerable position to be in. To the people saying that the fact that she cannot see it would pleasurable is proof she is not ready; well, not sure I agree with that. My girlfriend had no experience. Had never pleasured herself, could not see that it would be pleasurable, god, she didn't even know that fingering WAS pleasurable. But despite this when we slowly began to explore the physical side of our relationship she enjoyed it very much indeed, though she was a year or two older.

Certainly don't let him pressure you into anything. My advice? Wait. Wait for someone you trust at least, if not love. And don't believe everything people say that they've done.
  • Options
    hmm, theres something really wrong and sick about a 15 year old, pressuring a nearly 14 year old for sex. And ignores you if you dont "put out". Do you honestly want to loose your virginty to a person that sounds like a nob? Or wait till you find someone that your comfortable with to experience a very awkard situation.

But it sounds like your not ready for this. But if you do, please please please read up on contraception, how to put a condom on, ALL of it. I no at your age i wouldnt have known how to put a condom on properly, so im taking a stab in the dark that you wouldnt know either.

But i cant stress to you enough, pleaseeeeeeeeee think about this hard.
  • Options
    What Loved Up Blonde said too. Apart from him possibly not being the nicest person in the world: Do no put yourself in the situation of becoming pregnant or catching an STD, and I can't imagine he'll be too worried about that from what he's said before.

The fact that he's ignoring you if you don't put out is definitely a warning sign that he's only there for sex, not for your feelings.
  • Options
    he tried it again 2day...he some-how got his hand into my pants at lunch time and before i could say no stop he put his finger "in" and it hurt like hell. i some-how got him off of me and he said oh come on baby and then i ran away...did i do the right thing?
  • Options
    he tried it again 2day...he some-how got his hand into my pants at lunch time and before i could say no stop he put his finger "in" and it hurt like hell. i some-how got him off of me and he said oh come on baby and then i ran away...did i do the right thing?

Yes, don't worry, you did the right thing!

Seriously, this guy sounds like a complete arsehole who's only after sex. Explain to him that you don't want him, and if he persists, I think what he did to you counts as sexual harrassment, so telling the police should get his attention.
  • Options

of course you did :)! do you honestly feel comfortable with someone sticking their hands down your hands? if you dont you need to talk to him now before it gets worse.
  • Options
    ok...it was just the look of pain on his face thats making me guess my actions. and ill talk to dacey about it tomorrow
  • Options

From what you said, that's quite simply illegal. It covers sexual abuse and honestly, this guy sounds like someone to keep well away from. If you're 13, he's 15 and he's pressuring you for sex - that's all he wants, he more than likely doesn't care how you feel.

Although of course, keep your own mind open, just consider what I've said.