Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fuller looking lips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any ideas on how to make lips look fuller, i have some success using lip liner and darker shades of lipstick but it still does not look that good and i dont really want to wear heavy make up all the time it would be nice to wear some summery pink shades but they seem to make my lips thinner.Am i not applying it correctly any thoughts that dont involve botox

Comments

• Options
    Lip plumper :p (You know... lip gloss... it makes your lips tingle and look bigger)
    Xx
  • Options
    putting a little bit of lip gloss on the middle f your top and bottom lips can make them look fuller :)
  • Options
    I bought a new lipstick the other day and the little card inside the box says 'A long kissing session makes lips look fuller' :D
  • Options
    Motherpucker by Soap and Glory makes your lips tingle, so it's probably doing something to make your lips look fuller.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I bought a new lipstick the other day and the little card inside the box says 'A long kissing session makes lips look fuller' :D

Im liking that idea :yes:
  • Options
    Shiny lipgloss in a light colour, maybe with glitter? Should reflect the light and make your lips look a bit more plumped up than a matte finish will x
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    putting a little bit of lip gloss on the middle f your top and bottom lips can make them look fuller :)
    It works too :)