Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feel like ive let my family down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i go to nightclubs 2 or 3 times every month nearly for about the last year and a half. there have been three occasions that are really making me question who i am.

i started dancing with this girl from behind. she really started grinding on me and as i was drunk i started touching her breasts. she never stopped me or tried to move away but kept grinding on me and eventually i touched her downstairs if you know what i mean and again she let for a while then moved my hand away at which point i stopped doing it and moved away soon after. one of my friends said i just walked to her and started touching her without any dancing but im 99 percent sure we were dancing.

another night i was with a girl i knew most of the night and she started grinding on me and i started touching he breast and she moved away and said not to then started grinding on me again and i done it again at which point she just walked away.

finally a month or so ago me and my group of friends were dancing in a circle type thing when a group of three girls started dancing in the middle of us. we were all just dancing away then i touched one of the girls ar*e and she just turned round and pushed me then walked away.

these nights make me so annoyed because i know ive done wrong and my mum and dad would be devastated to know ive done this. just had to get it off my chest but what would you think of someone you knew if you heard this?

Comments

• Options
    You are a caring, conscientious guy who acts like a bit of a prat on nights out but is learning from his mistakes. If you didn't care about your behaviour I'd think you were an arsehole, but you do care so you're fine.

FYI remember girls appreciate a bit of respect and arent always as horny as you! Next time just remember kiss before tits before fanny and you'll be fine!
  • Options
  • Options
    fail.
  • Options
    Something similar was posted on another forum I visit. Same story as that and they also posted as the girl under the same username. Not sure if it's the same person.
  • Options
    Probly a pack of lies then.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Probly a pack of lies then.

nah just a really insecure/narcissistic guy i reckon
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    fail.

i know ive asked it before but things are happening the now in my life that are making me feel worse and more upset about what ive done and was just looking for opinions from people and what they think about what has happened.