Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What should I do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if I want to take an overdose way more than I want to go to bed but I can't get hold of anyone to talk to because they have all just told me I'll be fine and gone away?

Comments

• Options
    chat to me. Either call me or chat here.

What do you know?
  • Options
    Hiya Picollo,

I'm so sorry to hear how things are at the moment, things seem really rough right now. *hug*

You can post here, as katralla says, I hope it'll help if you can get somethings of your chest or to distract you right now.

If you need to speak to someone on the phone and people aren't available then maybe a family member could help? I know that might seem really daunting, it might be a lot to tell them about, but I'm sure if they realise the situation they'd be there to talk to you.

There is the Samaritans as well, I'm sure you're aware of the service but it's got to be worth me pointing out that they are good, kind people willing to talk and listen to you for as long as you need.

They are on 08457 90 90 90, so think about calling them to chat about what's going on, maybe just until you have a chance to get in touch with someone closer to you?

I know times are hard right now, but it was a really pleasure to meet you on the rare times that happened and you're a great, kind person, so please do speak to someone.
  • Options
    I'm ok. Sorry. Did chat to Katralla until I'd calmed down a bit. Going to try and see the doctor today because it's all getting on top of me.

Thanks.