Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling sorry for myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My birthday today and yet i woke up feeling really really low, and now i think i am going to be fighting off a panic attack for most of the morning.
Generally i have nothing to complain about, compared to others my life is not so bad.
Obviously i have some major things going on and some big issues to deal with but i have good support and usally feel able to cope with most things.

So i cant understand why i feel like poooh today, i am a bit of a loner so not really anyone around to share my birthday with but that nothing new.

Maybe birthdays are just a time to look at your life and think "oh shit what a mess "

Comments

• Options
    I hope your Birthday gets happier :birthday:
  • Options
    Happy Birthday :birthday: :)
    I hope you feel better soon. :D
    Can you not meet up with some friends/someone and go out for abit perhaps?
    Or try and occupy yourself in someway but doing something that may cheer you up? Or perhaps go out and do abit of shopping?
    Hope your day gets better. :)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!! :birthday: hope the day gets better

Maybe it's just 'cos it's your birthday? I don't particularly like my birthday- I wake up thinking "ah crap, another year gone!". Maybe you'll feel better tomorrow?

I definitely think you should go shopping though- it is a good cure :)
  • Options
    heey louise
    HAAPPPYY BIFFFDAAAY =D
    hope you feel better cause it must suck to be sad on your birthday :)
    but you've got tons of nice people on here that are here to support you and be nice so dont feel lonely :D

Alexandraahh x
  • Options
    Happy birthday, I really hope you begin to feel better and can enjoy some of your birthday, but yeah birthdays can sometimes suck.
  • Options
    Oh yeah!

Well this is what my friends and I call 'the birthday blues' where you wake up feeling flat and rubbish on your birthday for no reason. One of my friends gets it so badly he refuses to allow us to celebrate it properly. I had it on my 21st this year too! Its a pain in the ass but I recon it'll be better after your birthday is over xD

Happy Birthday also :D
  • Options
    I always feel like that on my birthday, all I can think is "I've wasted a year". I agree that you should go shopping, and maybe watch a DVD of something. Birthdays are also a good excuse for cake, so maybe you could concentrate on that?
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!

I hope your day got better

*hug*
  • Options
    hello louise.

I have just logged on and seen that it was your birthday yesterday. i hope you had a good day even if you were feeling low and hope the day improve for you.

:)
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks so much guy's i did feel better as the day went on.
    Just the birthday blues i guess.
    A giant bar of aero cheered me up :yes: