Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im a 34E and i really need to find some tops/bras that dont look like fucking squirrel's nests :mad:
especially the bras, im sicvk of the plain old ones and id like some tops with built in support
anyone know any good shops/internet sites that can help!!
also i dont like wearing frumpy baggy clothes i dont like covering up my body

Comments

• Options
    i no melinda messenger has started her own range up at b.h.s i no the sizes go up fairly big (coz lets face it she aint a small girl is she!) dont no exactley what they do go up to but i imagine it should be an e cup.

also marks and sparks do tops with support i got some from there once and theyre really nice. in im a d cup and really like wearing halter neck tops but having big mammeries i cant go bra less, and can never find a multiway bra in my size :mad:
  • Options
    www.bravissimo.com = God send! :)
  • Options
    Being two small cupped girls in a class filled with D-cups and above teaches you to be grateful of what you have.
    Either way, most department stores should have special sections for that.
  • Options
    Here you are :)

Also, I think Bravissimo are designing a range of shirts for larger chested girlies. Which should be worth a look when they're out :)
  • Options
    34E ;)

wanna meet up :p
  • Options
    Heavenly bodies - the great boob obsession

Lets face it girls, big breasts are great and guys love to have fun with them just as my hubby does with mine. But there is more to life than having fun with our anatomy. We must remember our purpose in life – getting to Heaven when we die; so we shouldn't make a god out what God was so generous to give us. Remember, no matter how great we think we look, the best looking and most beautiful women will be found in the next life in Heaven. Consider the following.

On the day of judgment, the souls of everyone who ever lived will be reunited with their bodies once again. Those in heaven will have a glorified body – perfect in every way. This glorious body will be endowed with four special attributes or qualities which will distinguish it from the earthly bodies we now have in this life: exceptional beauty, no imperfections. It will never get old or suffer any kind of pain and will be able to enjoy sensual pleasures far beyond anything we can imagine in this life.

On the other hand, just as the joys and delights of heaven are completely opposite of the pains and horrors of hell, so it will be with the bodies of the dammed. I will leave it to the imagination of the reader to contemplate the hideousness of those unfortunate beings whose only concern in this world was a godless life of pleasure and debauchery.

Consider this one example. The pains in hell will be specific to the sins we have committed and the parts of the body used to commit those sins. Lustful women, who were the play things of men in this life, will be the play things of the devils in eternity. These women will be continually raped by fiery red hot demons for all eternity. They will explode in one continual orgasm of indescribable pain & suffering. All because they freely chose to offended the infinite God by their sins.

Lest we loose hope however, we should remember that God's mercy is far greater than our sins. His capacity to forgive is far greater than our capacity to offend. If you ever really need help, please pray to Him and ask for help. More souls go to Hell for sins of the flesh, than for any other reason. God is waiting to forgive all our sins. All we must do is sincerely repent & ask for his forgiveness. So girls, let us set our sights on being one of those beautiful women in Heaven.

Remember these words my friends, and I bid thee ponder them well, lest, for all eternity, thy soul should burn ---- in Hell. God’s mercy is for the repentant – his justice is for the unrepentant. So repent of thy sins while you still have time; for at the moment of death, the time of grace will have passed – the time of judgment will have come. Do now, what, on the Day of Judgment, you will then wish you would have done.
  • Options
    OMG preacher spam! that's a new one :D
  • Options
  • Options
    someone married you?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    someone married you?

:D
  • Options
    The great sky wizard (if such a nonsense actually existed) gave us bodies to enjoy. To ignore that gift would be blasphemy.
  • Options
    OMG preacher spam! that's a new one :D

I'm pretty certain only a fundamentalist christian could describe hell as 'one continual orgasm'...

anyway, time for the toaster
  • Options
    Maybe we would be, if a 2003 thread had not been dug up and she didn't preach and her force views across
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    Why can't people be as open minded about aussigirl's views as anyone elses?

because it's spam
  • Options
    lmao brilliant!!
  • Options
    I would say try Bravissimo for tops with built in support they have some nice ones, but i don't really like a lot of their bras.
    M and S do some reall pretty ones in larger sizes as do Evans but they tend to be pricey i think you should have a look at the m and s website see what you think .
  • Options
    I envy your big boobs.
  • Options
    lyric wrote: »
    I envy your big boobs.
    Even though she has struggled to find clothes that fit?
    Us small breasted girls are quite lucky as it's a lot easier to find certain stuff to fit. Breasts in all shapes and sizes are cool by the way :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah, even though. Lyric seems to have some serious issues, and thinks that big boobs are going to make her life better.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Yeah, even though. Lyric seems to have some serious issues, and thinks that big boobs are going to make her life better.

and a baby
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Even though she has struggled to find clothes that fit?
    Us small breasted girls are quite lucky as it's a lot easier to find certain stuff to fit. Breasts in all shapes and sizes are cool by the way :thumb:

Oh god, I second that. I'm a 32FF, and I hate them on the best of days. Seriously, I've taken to wearing men's shirts since I either look way too chesty, or like I'm wearing kids clothes :yuck:

In my experience, Mimi Holiday (you can find them on ASOS) have beautiful bras and a fair few for the bigger chested :) Their cup sizes are a little off, so I'd reccommend buying a size down, but they're really decorative, and comfortable with a lot of support.

The only other bras I buy are by a brand called Freya who give amazing support, but they're not as attractive in my opinion, but they're true to sizing :) (http://www.freyalingerie.com/)

Hope I've helped xo
  • Options
    im a 34E too and i generally get my bras from m+s :yes:
    sometimes all they have are gross, plain unattractive ones, but every now and again i go in there and they have some pretty, supportive ones - like the red and white polka dot one im wearing now :D

I sometimes do fnd that la senza has my size in stock - and while they might be pretty, i find that the sizing can be quite tight which can get frustrating!!
    Ive never tried bravissimo but ive heard that is one of the better places to go too :)

ohh how i miss being a 32D when i was able to get all the pretty small ones from topshop etc :(
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    Ive never tried bravissimo but ive heard that is one of the better places to go too :)

They have good guality supportive bras but i just dont think they are very pretty