Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

miss having a gf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its been awhile since ive posted just been really busy anyways

ive been feeling abit down the past couple of days becuase i miss having a gf i just miss doing all the bf and gf stuff

lately ive been seeing my ex gf but its just friends with benefits and its just got me missing the feeling of having a gf doing all the stuff

i think i really miss just hanging out and cuddling lol

Comments

• Options
    get yourself one. I heard they are 30% off at Tesco.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    get yourself one. I heard they are 30% off at Tesco.

heard asda better if you dont like her you can returned her back but she might take half your money ;)
  • Options
    Girls more trouble than their worth.
  • Options
    what is it you actually miss? having a gf or your ex? because if it is then remember shes your ex for a reason.
  • Options
    what is it you actually miss? having a gf or your ex? because if it is then remember shes your ex for a reason.

i know she an ex for a reason. the reason she cheated and flirted with other guys thats why i know its miss having a gf

and my family and friends dont really like her but i do miss what we use to have before the cheating
  • Options
    Sorry my other comment, must of sounded a bit harsh >.< I meant 'relationships' are too much trouble, nothing agaisn't females :)
  • Options
    Sorry my other comment, must of sounded a bit harsh >.< I meant 'relationships' are too much trouble, nothing agaisn't females :)

i know what you mean lol just havent had a proper gf in ages i hate all the relationship problems lol
  • Options
    just don't fret when the times right you will find someone whos right for you. It's a cliche but you find them when you are least expecting it.
  • Options
    just don't fret when the times right you will find someone whos right for you. It's a cliche but you find them when you are least expecting it.

can it not happend abit more faster its been ages since i had a gf

just feeling abit down about it cause all my friends have gf and bf
  • Options
    mclovin69 wrote: »
    can it not happend abit more faster its been ages since i had a gf

just feeling abit down about it cause all my friends have gf and bf

I know exactly how you feel, and while its only been 6/7 months it feels like forever!

Would be nice to have some guarantee that you will find someone and not be alone forever but you have to be patient. Try and be happy being by yourself, enjoy the freedom while you can and once you stop looking for a relationship and obssessing over finding it, it will happen.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I know exactly how you feel, and while its only been 6/7 months it feels like forever!

Would be nice to have some guarantee that you will find someone and not be alone forever but you have to be patient. Try and be happy being by yourself, enjoy the freedom while you can and once you stop looking for a relationship and obssessing over finding it, it will happen.

try over a year :( ive enjoyed my freedom and i did stop but i think if you stop looking nothing will happend
  • Options
    Well obviously dont stop looking completely, if you see a girl you like ask her out dont wait for her to come to you. But if its all you think about and you expect to find a person round every corner then it just wont happen, life is cruel like that. Like others have said it will happen when you least expect it, so stop expecting it!
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Well obviously dont stop looking completely, if you see a girl you like ask her out dont wait for her to come to you. But if its all you think about and you expect to find a person round every corner then it just wont happen, life is cruel like that. Like others have said it will happen when you least expect it, so stop expecting it!

thanks for been so nice

your the nicest person i know :thumb:
  • Options
    i agree with lexi. Your obviously a nice guy so you will find someone whos good enough for you and who wont break your heart like your ex did. When the times right you will find the right girl for you.
  • Options
    i agree with lexi. Your obviously a nice guy so you will find someone whos good enough for you and who wont break your heart like your ex did. When the times right you will find the right girl for you.

dont get wrong i know she right just seems like all my friends are moving on having gf/bf getting a house having kids and everyone looks happy in love and then theres me in the correr all by myself alone just feeling abit down bout it all

just miss all the wee stupid things like cuddling watching a dvd hanging out talking shit going out together making dinner the stupid fights then laughing about it and going to see chick flicks in the cinema lol
  • Options
    dont get wrong i know she right just seems like all my friends are moving on having gf/bf getting a house having kids and everyone looks happy in love and then theres me in the correr all by myself alone just feeling abit down bout it all

just miss all the wee stupid things like cuddling watching a dvd hanging out talking shit going out together making dinner the stupid fights then laughing about it and going to see chick flicks in the cinema lol

I'm in exactly the same boat, I've been single 2 years now and recently thought I might have a chance with someone again but didn't. It's really shit so I do sympathise. You feel like there's something wrong with you because everyone else is loved up and happy or seems to find a partner easy. It's no fun, but you can't force these things all you can do is just live your life and wait for the right person to come along.
  • Options

yeah im like you atm, but life will seem better soon your just feeling a bit down atm thats all. you will find someone and you will move in with them, have kids and get married but for now just concentrate on what is good in your life.
  • Options
    So why doesn't mcloving and Ballerina just hook up?

Exchange msn and get going! Two birds with one stone.
  • Options

ive been feeling abit down the past couple of days becuase i miss having a gf i just miss doing all the bf and gf stuff

i think i really miss just hanging out and cuddling lol

It is actually quite reassuring to know there are still some blokes that want relationships, because I haven't seen any recently! So I know exactly where you're coming from

If it's any consolation, you sound like a lovely guy and I'm sure it wont be long before you find a RL girl that feels the same way. For now, take this time to get to know yourself a bit better because it's easy to lose yourself when you're in a relationship. I find that both relationships and breakups are easier when you're confident in yourself as a person, not just as one half of a couple. Don't jump into another relationship for a relationship's sake, take your time, and ultimately you will be happier
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    It is actually quite reassuring to know there are still some blokes that want relationships, because I haven't seen any recently! So I know exactly where you're coming from

If it's any consolation, you sound like a lovely guy and I'm sure it wont be long before you find a RL girl that feels the same way. For now, take this time to get to know yourself a bit better because it's easy to lose yourself when you're in a relationship. I find that both relationships and breakups are easier when you're confident in yourself as a person, not just as one half of a couple. Don't jump into another relationship for a relationship's sake, take your time, and ultimately you will be happier

thanks for the compliment :) i think i know myself by now i havent been in a relationship for just over a year whats got me thinking about wanting to have a gf is i was seeing my ex couple of weeks ago and we there just hanging out cuddling and stuff but i would not get back with her again

i think why i havent had a gf yet is because i havent got confidents round girls i just think they dont find me attractive and im abit shy round them its werid if i have my friends round me im not shy but if its just me im shy :confused:

and to reply to strubbles comment i live in northern ireland
  • Options
    thanks for been so nice

your the nicest person i know :thumb:

Awww just come home from a weekend away to this :blush: Fanks
  • Options
    i think why i havent had a gf yet is because i havent got confidents round girls i just think they dont find me attractive and im abit shy round them its werid if i have my friends round me im not shy but if its just me im shy :confused:

Everyone gets like that around someone they fancy, to varying degrees. My advice is practice practice practice. The more you talk to girls you like (or even just people you don't know at a club or something) the less of a big deal it will be. The feeling of awkwardness will lessen and your confidence will increase. Doesn't hurt to have a drink in you either :naughty: