Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Perhaps not every Labour candidate is a brainless fuckwit, after all...

Whilst reading up Iain Dale's Diary earlier, I couldn't help but notice this gem. He's spotted a story in the Norfolk press about a Labour candidate who has called Gordon Brown "the worst Prime Minister we have had in this country". He also believes that the Prime Mentalist "is a disgrace and... owes an apology to the people and the Queen."

Personally, I'd prefer to see the monocular cunt thrown into that Icelandic volcano along with the rest of the Labour Party. As much as I agree with his view however, why is he standing as a Labour candidate if that's what he thinks of his leader?

He also believes that immigration has increased the number of people claiming benefits, wants to regenerate farming and industry and also wishes to see the death penalty reinstated. As far as I know, none of those things are in any Labour Party manifesto - getting more people onto benefits is more of a deliberate Labour policy to shore up their voter base. Which makes me wonder - why is this stupid prick standing as a Labour candidate?

Only 48 hours of this fuckwittery...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where was this man during the Thatcher and Major tenures? Pluto? :confused:
  • Options
    On the one hand, I'm glad I live in the wrong part of Norfolk for him to be standing in my constituency. On the other hand, I wish he was standing where I live, if people listen to what he's coming out with and realise it's nowt to do with the party he's standing for, we may finally get a change...
  • Options
    He's the second Labour candidate who doesn't support his party's policies, that I've heard about in recent days. Both in unwinnable seats. Coincidence?
  • Options
    He had no chance of winning anyway, but it seems dumb to blow away chance he has of moving up in the council or getting a safe seat elsewhere. Frankly it hards not to come to the conclusion he's a bit mad