Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

arggg

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ah my boyfriend does my head in cause hes obsessed that gulping means your lying
&& i keep doing that thing that cause i no he thinks im lying then i gulp even though im not its like i cant control it cause i know hes watching out for it
you know like when someone says your blushing so you blush
its soo annoying cause just starts masive arguements, anyone know how to stop it lol

Comments

• Options
    simple, hes not worth your time if something as trivial as gulping is sending him paranoid
  • Options
    next time, tell him arching over and holding your lower abdomen is a sign of lying to you and before he can make a "huh?" face, kick him in the bollocks.
  • Options
    lmao your jokesx
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    lmao your jokesx

Uncle Strubbs was serious....
    ;)
    Xx
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    next time, tell him arching over and holding your lower abdomen is a sign of lying to you and before he can make a "huh?" face, kick him in the bollocks.

:D
  • Options
    I mean no disrespect when I say this but your bf sounds like an idiot!
    I've never heard anything so stupid in my life lol cause you gulp you are lying,what do you do when your telling the truth? breathe! lol seriously your bf needs to get a grip.
  • Options
    i no he does hes quite dum hes like he can tell when im lying but i've never said a proper lie to him he just thinks what he thinks is a lie and however many times i say im not lying he just says i am so its a bit dum really & then hes like i can tell when your lying and im like no you look for the signs you want to see just to start an arguement and then claim your the perfect one lol
  • Options
    He sounds really paranoid to me, i think you need to a serious conversation about the trust between you