Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Get all the guys...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I have this friend... and she always gets pissed off because aprantly I get all the guys. She's 16, and has never had a boyfriend... now I feel a little guilty about it really.
But she just seems to think that guys will waltz up and ask her on a date. It doesn't work like that you know? Take today... we were on her MSN chatting to this guy she knows.
She started talking about trees, and I go to him "You can put your tree in my garden any day" and he and him started pissing around saying stupid things... Now, she isn't even interested in this guy but she started getting all upset because she thinks I get all the guys!!!! I said to her, we were only messing around, I'm not interested in him nor him in me.. so there is NOTHING to worry about! But she wouldn't listen.
I want to help her get a guy and be more confident, but how?
Xx

Comments

• Options
    She needs to stop being so jealous before she can get a boyfriend.
  • Options
    We had a massive fall out :-/ To be honest, I can't be bothered with it. She's "in love" with this 24 year old who lives 400 miles away and is engaged.... and she's decided she's not going out with anyone apart from him because she loves him to much... I mean, fair enough, yeah maybe she does love him but we met him at a gig and she stood next to him... so they didn't talk much or interact much! But she speaks to him on facebook.
    I don't know, I can't be bothered with it anymore. One day she'll realise it's very unlikely they'll get together. But there is no talking to her at the moment, she's convinced.
    Xx
  • Options
    crap on it... Just remember it, so next time you want more of someone and she happens to like this guy too, you can remind her of this time you gave her the benefit and that it appears weird to you that she always digs the guys you like.
  • Options
    No offence intended... but how come you and your friends always seem to be so close to guys in their mid to late 20's? Considering you're 12/13? It's a bit wierd innit? More on their part.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    No offence intended... but how come you and your friends always seem to be so close to guys in their mid to late 20's? Considering you're 12/13? It's a bit wierd innit? More on their part.

I was thinking this! :eek2:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Oh, sorry have I not made it clear most my friends are about 20 :lol: I don't get on with people my age... The girl I'm talking about in this is 16.

Xx