Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New boyfriend keeps asking for blowjobs?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,
I know this is abit crazy to post up but i need some advice because not sure how to react.

Been seeing my bf for just over 2 weeks and we've already slept together, but ever since, every time i see him which has been almost everyday he asks for a blowjob, sometimes 2 in a day, just randomly.

Also everytime when we go to bed he asks for anal because i made the mistake of letting him do it the 2nd time we slept together and now thats asked every single time.
So i've started to say no that i just want to have normal sex and then he gets in a stress saying i'm being boring and he'd do it for me if i asked or that i'm being funny and trying to wind him up and that past girlfriends have always done it and because i wont he turns over and goes sleep.

Am i being unreasonable? I do really like him but i'm thinking should i end it? or what should i say to him? to stop all this all the time because he wont compromise.

Comments

• Options
    fucking hell. He sounds like a right charmer.
    What right does he have to call you boring because you dont want anal every night, or blowjobs every time he sees you.
    I think he sounds like one to get rid of
  • Options
    Heyy :wave: welcome to thesite,
    First of all in any relationship it is important that you are both happy. It sounds like, at the moment, you have a sex life that revolves around what he wants. I think you need to talk to him, tell him what you enjoy, and ask him if he'd be willing to try new things. It's about finding things you both enjoy, or things you'd both like to try.
    Remember that a long term relationship needs compromise, and both people need to be happy, so if you want this to last then you'll have to talk to him :) It's early days, and maybe in time he wont ask so much, but you need to let him know how you feel.
    If he really wont listen, then he isn't worth it.
    Good luck,
    Xx
  • Options
    I'm with Suzy. To have this sort of problem after 2 weeks in a relationship is not a good sign. He sounds rather selfish and immature to me. Blow him out!
  • Options
    ask him for anal. Buy a strap-on and ask him nicely to bend over. I wonder how he likes it. Call him boring if he refuses. Maybe you can borrow a strap-on so you don't have to actually pay for it.

Wow, just had an awesome business idea. SEX TOYS FOR RENT! 50% off if it was with 4 different customers already. Oh god, I'm gonna be rich and famous.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Wow, just had an awesome business idea. SEX TOYS FOR RENT! 50% off if it was with 4 different customers already. Oh god, I'm gonna be rich and famous.

EEEEWWWW Uncle Strubs! :yuck: *giggles*
    Xx
  • Options
    First, as a woman, you have your pick. Men should be bending over backwards for you. If he doesnt respect your wishes, dont respect his, if he does respect your wishes, then maybe respect a few of his?

Second, If you dont enjoy it, HE NEEDS TO KNOW. Men are not the smartest people in general. (this is coming from a man). If you dont like the way it feels, if you are nervous about it, if you want him to go regular before anything else, tell him.

I would not suggest giving him anal... thats a bad day for any and every guy, (Homosexuals are excluded from the previous comment) and for sure would make him not want you.
  • Options
    I'd recommend against you asking to give him anal, because if he agrees he'll feel he has the right to ask for it even more.
  • Options
    Its your choice, your decision - if he doesn't understand he is no good for you.
  • Options
    minnie24 wrote: »
    Been seeing my bf for just over 2 weeks and we've already slept together, but ever since, every time i see him which has been almost everyday he asks for a blowjob, sometimes 2 in a day, just randomly.

Try using your teeth more.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I'd recommend against you asking to give him anal, because if he agrees he'll feel he has the right to ask for it even more.

Not if she pulls out a thick 12.