Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ubuntu 10.04

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, has anyone else tried this? I've had it on my laptop for a few days now, the beta 2 version that is. I think the new theme is really good, but very much like Mac, even with the Close/Min/Max buttons the left of each window. The Facebook chat on the desktop is pretty cool, but the Social Client thing is a bit fiddly and I don't think I'd over the Facebook website. Also, you can now buy music from Rhythmbox (the music player) from the Ubuntu Music Store which works off digital.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, has anyone else tried this? I've had it on my laptop for a few days now, the beta 2 version that is. I think the new theme is really good, but very much like Mac, even with the Close/Min/Max buttons the left of each window. The Facebook chat on the desktop is pretty cool, but the Social Client thing is a bit fiddly and I don't think I'd over the Facebook website. Also, you can now buy music from Rhythmbox (the music player) from the Ubuntu Music Store which works off digital.

i'm really looking forward to it, playing with a live cd at the moment so the installed one should be even better :D

april 27th i think :D it's going to go on my netbook :D