Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Virgins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'ts ok!!
I think that any1 should be allowed to do what they want to do and if any1 is pressured into sex by their boyfriends then that is wrong! Ok so i may only be 15 but i know what i'm talking about! A lot of my friends have had sex because they wanted to be like other people in my class which i personally think is stupid! Only last weekend i was at a party with my now EX-boyfriend and he tried to have sex with me in the back of his car! lthough he knew i was a virgin and had explained to him that i was not ready! People like him should have a talking too.....:o :( :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Nice of you to tell us that, yes people who pressure others into sex aren't worth your time or effort. Stay away.
  • Options
    Seconded.
  • Options
    And thirded... this sort of thing can get me really upset, I hate those small minded bastards with nothing to think about but sex, sex and bloody more sex.

It shouldn't be such a big thing, and anyone who tries to push it on to you should just be ignored. People shallow enough to judge you on whether you're comfortable with having sex or not just aren't worth you're time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shukes
    I hate those small minded bastards with nothing to think about but sex, sex and bloody more sex.

Yeah right on!, I mean as if those people! couldn’t find something better to think about then sex, It really gets on my nerves. :p

You must dislike a lot of people(men) then Shukes?
  • Options
    I hate those small minded bastards with nothing to think about but sex, sex and bloody more sex.

May I suggest that you won't much like it on the Sex Board then. ;)
  • Options
    I have no problem with thinking about sex, hehe, just not all the time like some people! :D

It really shouldn't carry the social status it seems to do these days, it's just sex, people should learn to respect others feelings regarding sex and then maybe not so many girls would be pushed into "doing it" when they don't really feel comfortable about it. :(
  • Options

Be fair, they probabily think about a lot more than sex.

Its just all they think about concerning you is sex. Maybe you should arouse there interest in other things while they are talking to you.
    Try talking about the world AIDS crisis, or global hunger brought on by overpopulation. :)

No, i don't know what the point of this post is either.
  • Options
    I'm not a woman damnit! :lol:

Still, with my surpless of hehehehes, lovey duvey avatar, and annoyance with people who try to push sex on others, I suppose it's understandable to think so :p
  • Options
    I'm not a woman damnit! :lol:

You mean you are not a BREASTED CITIZEN?;)

You are in fact a member of the male gender?:confused:
  • Options
    lol, believe it or not, I am indeed a guy!

I'm still a lil baby really though! :angel:
  • Options
    cokephreak - global hunger brought on by overpopulation.
    maybe this should be in the polotics forum but-
    there isnt overpopulation, just unfairly distributed supplies, the rich north + poor south and all that :)
    Duffy
  • Options
    And thirded... this sort of thing can get me really upset, I hate those small minded bastards with nothing to think about but sex, sex and bloody more sex.

It shouldn't be such a big thing, and anyone who tries to push it on to you should just be ignored. People shallow enough to judge you on whether you're comfortable with having sex or not just aren't worth you're time.

You scare me sometimes with your sensibleness babes :D
  • Options
    I have to admit I feel sorry for guys who cant get sex off there mind, lord knows I was like that when I was younger, (come to think about it I'm kinda like that now)

but thats no excuse to push a girl.
    if your not ready then your not ready sex should still be as wonderfull thing it used to be not the mass preduced get em in get them out conveyer belt mentaliy some people have. for me sex has to be about closeness, (ok not all the time sometimes it's just physical,, but thats never as forfilling as sex with someone you care about)

I think thats where the problems occur, most younger guys see the physical side of it not the emotional side,
  • Options
    lol, ME sensible ObviouslyBlonde? It's to make up for my general childish pervertedness last year I suppose! :D

And thanks.... I think! :p
  • Options
    its one thing for guys and gals to think about, its another to forcably act on it! my bf thinks about yes, he tells me because i made him promise he would( were both virgins so communication on the subject is important) but he already stated hes not making one move past making out, unless i do first!
  • Options
    leave the dead threads alone
This discussion has been closed.