Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling misrable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you ever get an overwhelming feeling of depresion just wash over you, for no particular reason but it suddenly just hits you. Thats how i feel at the moment and i dont really know why, i am so anxious i actually feel sick but also so very low i want to cry.
Its just so odd as things in my life have been going well for me, i am under a lot of pressure but thought i was coping ok. I feel like i have no friends right now i feel rather lonley i think maybe im really selfish and i am expecting to much from people around me.
I do suffer from panic attacks but have learnt to control them but just lately i have been having one most nights although i can control them it makes me wonder why they have come back when it has been several months since i last suffered any.
Thinking about it, it feels kind of like when you have been hiding behind a smile making out that everything is ok when infact its shit and then the moment comes when you cant hide it anymore well thats how i feel but i dont understand why.
This doesnt make much sense i know sorry.

Comments

• Options
    it does make sense, I get that feeling and its horrible. As for the panic attacks, have you been to the doctors or anything about them? I hope you start to feel better x
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I don't have anything more useful to say than *hugs*
    You're a lovely person on here, and you deserve to be happy

:heart: