Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hey..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think i'm going slightly crazy. hah

I have the biggest urge in the world to take as many pills as i can find, right now. And then thats it, finished.

wow.

Comments

• Options
    NAUN! dont do that please, lots of people care about you.
    i feel like this too but im ignoring it.
    Is it something inpaticular? like the smoke stuff or the headaches? tell megan :) love you x
  • Options
    hhey, no i don;t know.

i feel weird, hah i'm laughing and crying its like i'm crazy. my head hurts and i can't stop shaking agian. . .

oh well, my time feels up. :crying:

its like everything i have been keeping back is just coming up and i'm going to go pop.
  • Options
    hhey, no i don;t know.

i feel weird, hah i'm laughing and crying its like i'm crazy. my head hurts and i can't stop shaking agian. . .

oh well, my time feels up. :crying:

its like everything i have been keeping back is just coming up and i'm going to go pop.

Your time isn't up; you're young, beautiful, you're going to university, please don't think that!!

Have a hot bath or go for a run to try and clear your head, but PLEASE don't do anything daft!!

:heart: xx
  • Options
    Hey Naun,

Sounds like you're going through something really overwhelming right at this moment. I know you'd already posted about some strange feelings and headaches not to mention a really stressful time at home right now.

I'd really recommend giving NHS Direct a call about what you're going through, or maybe see if you could talk to a family member or call your local doctor.

If you don't want to speak to someone from the NHS then you could think about calling Samaritans, it sounds like you're going through something quite overwhelming so having someone on the end of the phone to talk to might let you just catch your breath and talk through it.

You can call them on 08457 90 90 90 or NHS Direct on 0845 4647

Certainly speaking to the Samaritans isn't going to make you feel worse.

I do hope you're okay and the feeling passes.
  • Options
    yeaah maybe i dunno.

I'm on msn talking just now, i;m not totally alone. feels like it but i'm not.

I can't stop shaking and its annoying me now. i feel drunk
  • Options
    yeah, we cheering you up a bit? indrids right cute :L 'is a fairy called foof' haha :)
  • Options
    Just keep talking naun. Even if it's just rambling on here. Let it out. Go for a walk, call a friend, get away from any thing that's dangerous to you right now. Call a helpline. Your 'time' isn't up for a long, long time. You have a lot to do! You're going to uni, going to make lots of great friends, have a great time, travel the world, get married, grow old, have zimmer frame races!
  • Options
    i know it would of been great, but I'm just so urghh. It's like for every good thing there is like three bad things.

I mean i know there are people that care and all that its not even one of those times where i feel no one gives a shit, its just seriously like i'm going crazy with pressure and expectations and just in general keeping everything hidden from people and stopping SH on my own without help, and like after a year and a bit its just like oh shit, i'm still in the same place, i've just learnt to hide it more. :(
  • Options
    You've got years ahead of you.
  • Options
    *sigh*

I feel stupid. :crying: I can't do anything right.
  • Options
    what have you done? x
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    what have you done? x

Ditto. :(

But that being said; if I'd said it instead; I'd be being a hypocrite.
  • Options
    Its fine, i'm fine. I feel a little sick but i'm ok. I feel like a massive attention seeker here.

Sorry
  • Options
    Please try not to worry about looking for help Naun, that's what the boards are here for. Everyone can go through times where things seem really hard and you deserve help from the people who care about you when things like that happen.

You said yourself you've been dealing with a lot and just feel at times like you're hiding things. So do remember people are hear to listen to whatever is troubling you, and there are also others places that can help as well.

You don't have to go through things alone. I really glad you feel ok :)
  • Options
    Cheers guys, i always feel like i should just shut up and deal with it. Although i have just done something really stupid, and will probably regret it later. :( I really need to stop and think sometimes i'm so stupid :banghead: I just wanted the pain to stop :crying:
  • Options
    its okay naun, your not stupid at all! do you mind saying what youve done as it would be easier to help?? x
  • Options
    *big hug* coming your way naun :heart:
  • Options
    Do you know why it is that you are hurting at the moment Naun? If you'd like you should feel free to talk about what is that makes you feel upset, rather than focus on what might be the ways you're trying to cope.

That way this thread could become another distraction or way to cope with those feelings.
  • Options
    I don't know, I really don't know why I feel like this. I haven't felt like this in so long. I thought everything was getting better. I feel like I'm not me its weird.
    I can't even say its down to exam stress, because i've been more stressed than i am now and i have coped with it. I'm really scared :crying: This was the happiest i have been in a long time and all of a sudden its all came crashing down and i have no idea how to explain it. I don't know how to get through it. :( I can't think straight at he minute at all.
  • Options
    *massive hugs* I hope you are okay Naun :)
    Xx
  • Options
    Thank you. :)

ok, i'm now learning the hard way, i don't think i have ever felt this sick and i can not deal with being sick.
    I think i'm going to have to go to the Dr's tomorrow because since my last headache i have just not been feeling right, i seriously can not stop shaking, and its not a little shakes. I had a drink of water before and i couldn't hold the cup. I'm scared, what if there is something seriously wrong? I keep forgetting my words and my eye sight has been going funny. :no:
  • Options
    I'm gonna message you my number sweetie. I don't like knowing you're feeling like this when I'm not around (I know that sounds silly, but you're like my little sister now haha) so I'm making sure I'm always there if you need me.

Keep strong honey :heart:.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I'm gonna message you my number sweetie. I don't like knowing you're feeling like this when I'm not around (I know that sounds silly, but you're like my little sister now haha) so I'm making sure I'm always there if you need me.

Keep strong honey :heart:.

:heart::heart: thank you :)