Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saturday night out in sheffield

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hi guys
ok, im going to a gig at sheffield city hall+am looking for info about clubs and bars around that kinda area.
Im after somewhere that ideally plays a mix of everything - bit of rnb, commercial dance, pop, indie, chart stuff!!
not into hardcore dance/trance/lots of indie/rock/metal
HELP!!!
xx
P.S. i did a search, but alot of it was about dance based nightclubs or friday nights out. I get the impression sheffield isnt the best place for a night out, but we're there anyways so may aswell go out after!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    sheffield is a cracking night out to be honest. Normally we've been down Eccleshill road which is where most of the students are, altho it may be going quiet for the summer now...then head down to West One on West St, theres a decent revolution bar there...and plenty more pubs around it.

after that, head to the lead mill, good nightclub, decent prices and a mixture of pop and indie.

good night out tho.
  • Options
    klmn919 wrote: »
    Get point. But I get some more wonderful tips from such blogs, Such as runescape wow gold dfo gold.

lol
  • Options
    I know this is bumping the topic but having lived in sheffield for a year and a half I know some good places. Leadmill and Corp are good clubs with varitey of music. West street is always lively and a great night out with pubs and bars and clubs all the way down.
  • Options
    bw.jpg
    thgoatse_02-1.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    goatse_08-1.jpg
    goatse_19.jpg
    goatse_04.jpg
    04.jpg
    Nadja-0017-1.jpg
    eat-shit-blog.jpg
    FournierGangrene.jpg