Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, I haven't properly posted on here for a while because I have been trying to sort stuff out. But I am failing.
I am still struggling with all my work I have to do, and keep sitting down to do it, but just can't. I have wasted so much time that I cannot afford. I have even missed all my lectures today to try and do this stupid work. I also have two presentations in two days (tomorrow and thursday) and that makes me feel sick and I know I'll get shakey and red and stuttery when doing them.
I also feel numb. I don't care about anything at the moment. I think this is why I am struggling with work, and then as a consequence of that I get even more unhappy. It's a circle I can't get out of :(
I have no one to talk too and feel like crying, but I can't.
Please can I just have a virtual hug? thanks.

Comments

• Options
    A virtual hug, on it's way.
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    Have a nice cup of tea, put on some good study music, choose a piece of work, and do an hour on it, then have a break.
  • Options
    Hugs.jpg
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Have a nice cup of tea, put on some good study music, choose a piece of work, and do an hour on it, then have a break.

just had a cup of tea :) it was good. I'm thinking Rammstein needs to be changed then... possibly not good study music. I like your advice.

Thanks naun. so cute!
  • Options
    Big virtual hug :)
  • Options
    Just done an hours worth of work. Didn't achieve as much as I hoped though. But I guess every little helps.
  • Options
    Well done, I hope you had a good break. now see if you can do another hour - you choose if it's the same thing, or one of the others.

When my workload gets too high, this is the only way I can manage to get anything done. It's not ideal, but it's better than complete failure.
  • Options
    I want to but I have to go to a thing at uni i signed up for, but i really don't want to go to that anymore either. I guess if nothing else it means its a big break so maybe i'll be able to do more work this evening. Thanks Big Gay
  • Options
    *HHHUUUGGGSSS*
    Xx