Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Outfit help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a white skirt that comes to just above the knee it has black roses and trim on it i'm thinking of a plum coloured top? Also would it look ok with black leggings or lighter tights or should i go bare legs if i wear leggings could i wear black converse pumps?

Comments

• Options
    Ohh the skirt sounds lush! I'd say tights with it probably, but then there are some very nice leggins out there! But, leggins or tights, definatly black or a light purple. And I think the plum top would be nice, but not with purple leggins or tights... And yes converse will go with that.
    I don't know if you like this kind of clothes, but there is some really cool stuff on here http://www.bluebanana.com/
    Xx
  • Options
    I like the purple idea my sis has purple leggings i may borrow them while she is not looking lol. I might try to punk it up a little by wearing a tight white vest with a black see through loose fitting mesh top over it. Its only for a trip to the movies and pizza but i dont have much to chose from so i need to be inventive. I love the stuff at bluebanana thats a style i can see myself getting into, still trying to find my look though but i do love those clothes.
  • Options
    Ohh I'm in love with bluebanana! The best bit is you can get a lot of those clothes from other shops because they are all different brands!! Yay!!
    Haha. I'm loving the sound of that outfit, I'm getting a bit jelous...
    Oh, what movie are you going to see?
    Xx
  • Options
    For some reason, bluebanana reminds me of http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/?gclid=CNufv-iogaACFVcB4wodZUdviQ
    Which is waaay better :p but i have no idea why because they are so different.
  • Options
    Which is waaay better :p .

No... just no :p There are some funky clothes there though...
    Xx
  • Options
    The purple leggings worked really well i was so pleased with the whole outfit thanks to Broken - Angel for the idea your a star. omg what a weekend i have had i feel on top of the world right now.
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    omg what a weekend i have had i feel on top of the world right now.

Awww, great to hear :)
  • Options
    Awww, great to hear :)

:yes:
    Xx