Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

moaaann

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
Ok, well i just feel like absolute poo.
I want to cut with something other than my stupid scissors cos they're not enough. I know i won't but it's annoying to feel it and not do it. And if someone sees it I'm in trouble. I have a feeling my mums checking for cuts. :banghead: :no:
My dads being a bum about my boyfriend and i want all my family to pee off because I can't stand any of them anymore. I don't want to live in this house because it's actually depressing. I can't sleep and I'm gonna pay for it on Monday :banghead: Lots of banging heads on walls.
I drink coffee, feel like poo (unless I'm with the BF (which isnt often)), think about ways to die and think about how disgusting I look most of the time and it's REALLY getting me down.
=/ :no: :banghead: :crying: :(:confused: :nervous: :crazyeyes:

ok, i needed to do that x
Thanks and sorry x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Annaaar.

Seems to me that everyone is doing your head in right now, what is making you so angry? Are you close to anyone in your house? Maybe you could stay somewhere else for a few days to clear your head. I did that once and I feel it helped me put stuff into perspective. I hope you are feeling a bit better, I know that no-one can make you feel better when you feel this crap, just wanted you to know that I was here to talk.

Keep posting :)