Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fml

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Welcome to my whiny thread.

So this week has been crappy.
I am so tired, i have burst out crying twice and thats just today. I can't sleep at all. It takes me until about 2 to actually fall asleep and i have to get up at half 8.
I have a major cold and sore throat so thats making me feel like crap. My headaches are back which is making my eyes hurt. o.0
I have hardly come out my room since Saturday because i just don't want to see people, and me and dad are not really getting on so i end up getting shouted at, and tbh at the minute i can't deal with that.
I'm hardly eating again because i'm stressed about exams and the amount of work i need to do. So i feel really weak and shaky and dizzy. My arms feel really heavy as well its horrible.
And plus all the other family crap thats going on its just awful.

I'm just like blergh. I have no energy left at all, i just feel so drained and its horrible. I haven't felt this horrible in ages.
I just want to sleep. :crying:

I don't even know if all of this is going on because of lack of sleep, i just know i feel so crappy and pathetic right now.
FML!
can i have some virtual hugs please? and if there's any advice going that would be awesome? :)

Comments

• Options
    *virtual hugs*
  • Options
    *hhhhuuuuggggssss*
    For the getting to sleep thing, I'm like that too. Try listening to some relaxing music (I like Rufus Wainwright) and don't force yourself to sleep. Just shut your eyes, and think about things if you can't sleep. Happy things mind! I say this to quite a few people, but when you're stressed or unhappy, plan your wedding. Just think it through in your head, and when you've done with that (or you don't want to marry) plan your dream house or family. It can really help, and if you're near a laptop or catalouge look for things you'd want at your wedding/house. I know it sounds childish, but it helps. The amount of time I've planned my wedding!

Also, make sure you eat the 2,000 calories a day or whatever it is. When you get up have something refreshing, like fruit and juice maybe, and maybe have a snacky kind of lunch? Like with nice bread, crisps, dips etc. Have at least two full meals a day though...

If you get depressed, stressed, angry... think of these (from the mighty boosh I might add)
    Xx
  • Options
    You need to eat.

I know you don't want to, but you are unwell and you won't get better without eating. Seriously. Lots of fruit and veg will work wonders.

*cuddles*
  • Options
    Also, make sure you eat the 2,000 calories a day or whatever it is.
    If you get depressed, stressed, angry... think of these (from the mighty boosh I might add)
    Xx

Yeah 2000 calories is actually impossible for me. I can have one meal a day and i get so full i can't even eat all of it. :/
    I got to sleep last night at about half 3 and i was up today at quarter to 9. :banghead: I tried listening to music and just closing my eyes but it took 4 hours to work lol.
    And lol at the mighty boosh i :heart: them
    You need to eat.

I know you don't want to, but you are unwell and you won't get better without eating. Seriously. Lots of fruit and veg will work wonders.

*cuddles*

:crying: i know, i just can't right now. I seriously can't walk past a mirror without finding something i hate. I constantly worry about how i look in clothes even if i am at home and no one is seeing me. Its just like :crazyeyes

And also Jeremy Kyle made me cry today! Jeremy Kyle! what. the hell.
  • Options
    :crying: i know, i just can't right now. I seriously can't walk past a mirror without finding something i hate. I constantly worry about how i look in clothes even if i am at home and no one is seeing me. Its just like :crazyeyes

so try to eat something healthy. it's rich coming from me, but if you don't eat anything your mood won't improve, quite the opposite. if you try to eat some food your mood will lift and you won't feel so uncomfortable with yourself because you'll feel better in general. i know it's even harder when you are ill because you just don't feel like eating, but eating some fruit and veg as franki says will help you get better physically as well as mentally.

take care x
  • Options
    :yes: I've been doing quite well with eating and stuff until this week. I just get frustrated because i know i can bring myself to eat but sometimes its just really hard.

My cold is getting better though. My Darth Vader wheeze is now a softer Darth Vader wheeze... kind of like he is in a deep sleep :chin: . Which is good because i've had this for more than a week.
  • Options
    re

Hey notanotherusername!,

Just to echo what others have said in relation to sleep and stress. A healthy diet and meals at frequent intervals are a great way of boosting your energy and concentration. Have you tried some light exercise?? this may help also in clearing your head. Have a look at some info here on healthy diet. and exercise.

have you anyone close to tou such as a friend or tutor to chat to??

Take care and keep posting:wave: