Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nail Varnish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you say the best nail varnish is? I quite like BarryM But i need new stuff and wondered what stuff is good, i tried Rimmel London and tbh i wasn't that impressed.

Comments

• Options
    OPI :heart:.
  • Options
    I've just been on their website and omg love!
  • Options
    OPI is good...but most of the time I use Barry M as I :heart: the colours. I love having my nails painted but my stupid job means I can't :crying:
  • Options
    Thats why i love Barry M the colours are so good. I don't like the feeling of not having my nails painted. I always have something on them even if its just a clear coat.
  • Options
    Barry M :heart:
  • Options
    I've never used either but from what I've seen from Barry M and OPI they both look great. I don't usually paint mine because I'm crap at it. I did use the Rimmel one with the wide brush a couple of weeks ago and that was quite good.
  • Options
    I normally use Rimmel i find them ok but apart from that i have only really ot cheap ones . I tend to stick mainly to a clear gloss or Black at the moment sometimes raid my sisters to my toes nice and colourful she likes Barry M.