Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not pulling, so new tactic?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im struggling to find any girl interested in being anything more than a friend, as soon as i show some sign of interest and its noticed without even words being said i kinda get the silent/avoiding tactic or excuses thrown at me when i suggest going out cinema or coming over for film.

Im fairly unconfident at anything at all, to the point where im sick of feeling like that and its getting me no where, and am trying a different tune of trying to not show any interest and see if i can get to know this girl a bit better. I dont know if it will work though, but im just fed up of the feeling early on of meeting a nice girl and relising very early on she isn't interested, so im trying to avoid looking at least that way i dont know if she is rejecting me and might make her not be scared of me.

This sounds messed up, but the usual thing i used to do was ask over facebook or internet and its just never worked, what do people think to this?

What do you think i should do with this particular girl i've got a wee bit of a crush on.. do you think it might work to just try and meet her in a group of people and see if i get a sign before i try anything more?

I'll stop before it becomes a rant. thank for anyone who is able to give me some advice x

Comments

• Options
    Its always best in person.
  • Options
    goddog2 wrote: »
    Im struggling to find any girl interested in being anything more than a friend, as soon as i show some sign of interest and its noticed without even words being said i kinda get the silent/avoiding tactic or excuses thrown at me when i suggest going out cinema or coming over for film.

Im fairly unconfident at anything at all, to the point where im sick of feeling like that and its getting me no where, and am trying a different tune of trying to not show any interest and see if i can get to know this girl a bit better. I dont know if it will work though, but im just fed up of the feeling early on of meeting a nice girl and relising very early on she isn't interested, so im trying to avoid looking at least that way i dont know if she is rejecting me and might make her not be scared of me.

This sounds messed up, but the usual thing i used to do was ask over facebook or internet and its just never worked, what do people think to this?

What do you think i should do with this particular girl i've got a wee bit of a crush on.. do you think it might work to just try and meet her in a group of people and see if i get a sign before i try anything more?

I'll stop before it becomes a rant. thank for anyone who is able to give me some advice x

I think, from my experience, that the best thing to do is see her when you are in a nice big group. I don't know about you, but I tend to be more 'myself' around my friends, so she can get to see the 'real you'. It's also a good opportunity to ask a friend to look out for signs from her that she likes you (sneaky looks etc), and if so, go from there. :)