Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So inexperienced!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 26 nearly 27 and ive barely even touched relationships! I was shy and it didnt bother me for so long i hit 24 started making more effort but no luck really ans i feel so out of it. I havent even experienced sex and am so frustrated bout things. People are always saying how pretty i am and why havent i been snapped up and i wonder the same thing tbh

Comments

• Options
    Things happen when you least expect them to. Go out with your friends and just meet heaps of people, it really does help start relationships! It's a numbers game, the more people you meet the more chance you have of finding a spark with someone. Good luck! xx
  • Options
    well youre not the only one
  • Options
    Im just quite embarrassed about it
  • Options
    There are probably more people in your situation than you might imagine, and I don't think you should be embarrassed it. When you find the right person for you, it shouldn't be a problem for them.

Do you know anyone who you're interested in? As beachbum said, the best way to encourage relationships to flourish is to meet lots of people. If you can widen your social circles you have more chance of meeting someone.
  • Options
    Exactly how i feel bud, my friends are all better off so it seems and i lack soo much confidence.

check my post http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=140037
  • Options
    10€ say this is ludvig.
  • Options
    I know a couple of girls who are very shy and although they are lovely, caring fun people i have noticed in certain situations their shyness can come across as a stand offish and maybe even slightly stuck up attitude not being mean but i wonder if you are ever aware that you might be putting out some kind of "stay away" signal. Maybe you need to stay close to a couple of more out going girls and just let yourself be carried along as part of that group. Sometimes though i think if you really have your eye on a particular guy then you just have to get on with some heavy flirting, guys are not so good on picking up on any subtle signals sometimes you have to be so obvious its painful lol. But you know if you just stick at it you will meet that man who will make you smile with just a look and give you those wonderful butterflies every time you see him, just stay positive and it will happen for you.
    Good luck x