Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

decided 2 stop eating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying: :crying: :confused: :yippe: :nervous: :wave: Hi

most things that matter to me are looks and boys and mae up.

I'm getting bullied and got made fun of because i weighed 5 stone only but im not fat or northink im 13 yrs old only doctor sed i need to weigh more the girls that are bullying me say im 2 fat and me m8s say im ok.

because i though the bullies were right so i decided to stop eatingg for a month i stopped eating properly and im doing it again.

i still do eat but like oncee a day like in skwl i dont but tell me mother and father i did now i way like a baby would 3 and a half stones doctour sed if i dont start eating proprtly im likely to get ill so my fathers makeing me see a speecilins in bullying and mental health i dont no y hes botherin.

i just wish some1 wud kill me

lots of love holly only 13

Comments

• Options
    Hunny, I'm 8 stone and I'm 12. Speak to teachers at school if you are bullied, as it is not safe to way so little.
    Good luck
    Xx
  • Options
    You are not fat, far from it actually. You need to ignore these idiots at school.
  • Options
    thats deaths weight
  • Options
    You are not overweight, if anything you are underweight.

These girls who bully you at school are stupid and pathetic who have nothing better to do and probably do it to make themselves feel better about their own insecurities.
  • Options
    i dont think its death weight or nothink i just have problems breathing and dont go 2 sleep and i av 2 last all next week with out eating because im fasting and im only aloud to eat b4 sunset so dat will probeberly let me loose more weight and i dont wanna be a grass and snitch on the bullies ive never ad 2 do dat and i never would really
    bye takecare xx
  • Options
    Hi,

Just to let people know we've closed Holly's account here. That's never an easy thing to do, but given the age listed in her account and the issues she's discussing there are some really good alternative services that I think will provide a more appropriate resource for her to use.

To reassure anyone, we've provided links and details of those services and contacted Holly about closing her account.

I know Holly found some of the comments posted here (on the boards in general not this thread) offensive and I really think this is for the best. But just wanted to let everyone know incase you had any questions when you saw her account was closed.
  • Options
    I agree Jim, please she used too much txt tlk, which is not part of forum netiquette.
  • Options
    To be fair, as you'll see in the good manners guide, people are fine to express themselves in whatever way they are comfortable with.

The issue is really that for someone listed as 11 in their profile this isn't the the best or most appropriate service for them to use. Especially given the services available for expert support and peer advice around bullying for people that age on other service's websites.