Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Post of the week!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's time to share your love for your fellow posters again, with this weeks post of the week :)

Seen anything you've enjoyed reading, anything that made you laugh or cry or felt really helped out another poster?

As usual we've got a load of prizes for you to win, including our increasingly limited edition T-shirts (given the logo change ;) )

Here's a few of the posts that have stood out for me this week, amongst all the other wonderful contributions, I'd nominate a 100 if I could...
Kaff wrote: »
It isn't him speaking, it's the illness. So if you ever do get to the stage where you feel you need to ignore him, even for a little while, it might help to think of it as you not letting his illness get its way

Kaff on the challenges of supporting someone with mental health problems
MoK wrote: »
I can't speak for your parents because I don't know them but most parents really just want you to be happy, it's all we ever want. Sometimes we don't get that across very well...

MoK on talking to parents about difficult issues

Pill'Ed on Mass Effect 2, nah, just kidding - we'll leave that for next week ;)

And finally...
I'm so happy no one has mentioned amelie yet. just say NO.
Clementine on Amelie from the great World Cinema thread - because she's just SO right.

And if you find it hard to use the quote and links - don't forget you can just copy the text and tell me the thread and the poster and I'll sort out getting it to look right.

So what's moved you, thrilled you, chilled or amazed you this week? Don't forget the spoils are there for the nominators as well as the winners :)

Comments