Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hiiii

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
i haven't been on thesite at this time for a very long time...ha, is anyone around????

i have been working on a job application form for ummm, 18 hours now. i'm almost finished...well, should be in an hour or two. i only got the form late last night as it only became available at 10am yesterday morning and i was at work all day :( needs to be submitted before 10am tomorrow.

must finish. must finish. must finish.

someone keep me motivated! my poor old body isn't used to being up late anymore, haha.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Keep on going, you'll get it done in the end - just make sure to try and sleep and look it over one last time in the morning before sending it off :)
  • Options
    unforunately, i'm not going to have chance.

its got to be done by 10am tomorrow but to be honest, i don't want to risk submitting it then. its an online application form and the website keeps freezing because so many people are accessing it. its alright now because its almost 3am but i just know that in 6 hours time, it will be playing up again.

thousands of people are applying :(
  • Options
    I'm still here! Just about anyway..:D Any single ladies?
  • Options
    i'm still here unfortunately. doesn't like i'm going to be finished anytime soon either :( i'm stuck on something :| stupid application form. if i don't pass the paper sift after nearly spending 24 hours on it, i might actually scream.
  • Options
    Hugs
  • Options
    ha, i was up until 8am! didn't get to bed until 7am and then i couldn't sleep as my fella was getting ready for work.

only managed to sleep for an hour and a half even when he left. reckon i was overtired but now i'm soooo sleepy!!!!
  • Options
    I haven't been on in ages either so hello :) - doubt tho I'm remembered as I was never really a regular regular
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm still here! Just about anyway..:D Any single ladies?

hold up - last time I was on here I thought you had moved to Australia?!
  • Options
    Of course we remember you, welcome back :)
  • Options
    I remember you JustThinking..X mostly by the Av, isn'tantly recognisable
  • Options
    Welcome back people :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I remember you too JTX!