Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mom & sexual advances towards me.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi my name i Jeff Eggurt, 18 years old and currently dating a very tall hot blonde but my problem is she has a very attractive mom who keeps giving me the eye when my gf isn't around and she makes comments like "whats down there jeffy boy" or "bend over and turn that tv on" etc and it kinda turns me on (lol),i am kinda going off my own gf for her mom what should i do about it? should i leave my gf and tell her i love her mom or what.

Comments

• Options
    Just to give you a helpful hint: I don't think there is no good reason to share your real name on here except for your girlfriend googling your name, reading this post and shit hitting the fan.

btw. I don't think her mom really likes you as relationship material she is just attracted to your youthful, unconsumed, virile being and maybe wants to subconsciously prove to herself she's still got it.

There are two options, tell her politely that you don't like her doing it, or dump your g/f and bone her mom. It can probably score you free drinks from your mates if you tell it in a pub.
  • Options
    LadiesMan wrote: »
    Hi my name i Jeff Eggurt, 18 years old and currently dating a very tall hot blonde but my problem is she has a very attractive mom who keeps giving me the eye when my gf isn't around and she makes comments like "whats down there jeffy boy" or "bend over and turn that tv on" etc and it kinda turns me on (lol),i am kinda going off my own gf for her mom what should i do about it? should i leave my gf and tell her i love her mom or what.

You're 18 and you can't even figure out how much shit you will cause the family if you dump the girl for her mother? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    You're 18 and you can't even figure out how much shit you will cause the family if you dump the girl for her mother? :rolleyes:

She only lives with her mom,no dad figure around.
  • Options
    I think you missed the point
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I think you missed the point

How ?,

So should i dump my gf wait 3 months and fuck her mom behind her back ? problem is her mom has a boyfriend who comes to the house sometimes.
  • Options
    that you dumping the daughter for the mother would cause problems between the mother and daughter.
  • Options
    How ?,

So should i dump my gf wait 3 months and fuck her mom behind her back ? problem is her mom has a boyfriend who comes to the house sometimes.

You should dump your girlfriend because you clearly don't love her enough not to fuck somebody else. And you should fuck off out of both their lives because you will cause a possible lifelong rift between mother and daughter because you can't keep your cock in your pants. This 'relationship' with her would clearly go nowhere.

You girlfriend's mother may have the morals of an alley cat but if you have any self respect and an ounce of decency yourself, you would understand that this situation is untenable.
  • Options
    ...i am kinda going off my own gf for her mom what should i do about it? should i leave my gf and tell her i love her mom or what.

Grow up. Just because you are turned on by your gf's mom's advances doesn't mean you LOVE her!

I agree with Teagan. Dump your gf and clear off out of her life because you really don't have a clue about love or relationships.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    There are two options, tell her politely that you don't like her doing it, or dump your g/f and bone her mom. It can probably score you free drinks from your mates if you tell it in a pub.

That's not strictly true, there's also a third option - keep going out with your girlfriend and bone her mom behind her back.

After all, it looks like you're indifferent to how much damage you cause in this family, in which case, why not have your cake and eat it, fuck them both then run for the hills when the shit hits the fan :thumb:
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    why not have your cake and eat it, fuck them both then run for the hills when the shit hits the fan :thumb:

I hope to god you're being sarcastic
  • Options
    Can I feed the troll please? :yippe: :yippe:
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Can I feed the troll please? :yippe: :yippe:

No. ;)
  • Options
    okay i think that ALL of you apart from teagan and possibly a few others are missing the point....
    as a girl i know that if i found that my bf had written this i would be horrified, dont go out with her bloody mum for gods sake! if you do then she will hate her mum so much never mind the fact that HER MUM HAS A BOYFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE. If you do her mum you will be cheating on ur gf, making her mum cheat on her bf, making ur gf hate you, making ur gf hate her mum and just generally being an asshat.
    Actually just grow up.
  • Options
    okay i think that ALL of you apart from teagan and possibly a few others are missing the point....
    as a girl i know that if i found that my bf had written this i would be horrified, dont go out with her bloody mum for gods sake! if you do then she will hate her mum so much never mind the fact that HER MUM HAS A BOYFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE. If you do her mum you will be cheating on ur gf, making her mum cheat on her bf, making ur gf hate you, making ur gf hate her mum and just generally being an asshat.
    Actually just grow up.

oh, I am not missing the point, the guy is a troll :).

Common sense shows us that he is a troll, if he really is in this situation and thinks it is ok then the last thing he needs is sex as he is clearly is not mature enough for it.
  • Options
    She only lives with her mom,no dad figure around.

If you sleep with your gf's mum you'll end your relationship with your gf (which doesn't sound like a bad thing tbh - the fact that you're actually considering acting on these feelings gives that bit away) BUT... it will destroy your gf's relationship with her mother... who is the only one she lives with, and her only parent by the sound of it. Go figure.
  • Options
    Jeff Eggurt

That's a hell of a name son.
  • Options
    Is your girlfriend's name Stacey?
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    That's not strictly true, there's also a third option - keep going out with your girlfriend and bone her mom behind her back.

After all, it looks like you're indifferent to how much damage you cause in this family, in which case, why not have your cake and eat it, fuck them both then run for the hills when the shit hits the fan :thumb:

I like the way you think.
  • Options
    Is your girlfriend's name Stacey?

LMAO!!!!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This thread is so over.

LadiesMan - we can't tell you what to do, but being honest with people and treating them with respect is usually the most positive option.
This discussion has been closed.