Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

to tell or not to tell

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i have posted my story bout me and this girl ive been talking to so anyone who hasnt red it heres a short story

ive been talking to a girl on msn and on the fone for about 5months now she has a bf im single and we have been firlting alot she says she not happy the way her bf is treating her and that she hardly sees him but lately she says he started 2 see her more cuase she told him how she feels and stuff we still firlt and talk to each other alot

anyway ive started to get feelings for her and i think im falling for her :S she as said that she likes me ive said i liked her but i dont know if she likes me the same way as i like her

so should i tell her i really like her or should i say nothing and just see what way it works out

i like her as a friend so i dont wanna say incase i lose her as a friend and i dont wanna make a dick outa myself if she is just firlting and doesnt feel the same way as me

thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    Id stay away, would you really want a girl thats capable of doing what she is doing, except this time it will be with you?
  • Options
    i know that thats the down side of it but

should i tell her at i have feels 4 her or not