Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gay School

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Part one

and

Part two

NSFW!

Comments

• Options
    It looks like funny stuff and great idea, but damn, I ain't convinced on the decision to reverse the audio.
  • Options
    I know that I am going off topic here but when one watches some of the other videos linked to this one, I can't believe how full of hate so many people in this world are. Even those thousands of videos that having nothing to do with homosexuality, the publishers are abused with "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" and "GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASSHOLE AND DIE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" and "YOU QUEERS ARE IMMORAL AND GOD HATES YOU" etc etc Why do people have to be so nasty? This world depresses me sometimes. :crying:
  • Options
    Back on topic. The videos are funny! Lol! :lol:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I know that I am going off topic here but when one watches some of the other videos linked to this one, I can't believe how full of hate so many people in this world are. Even those thousands of videos that having nothing to do with homosexuality, the publishers are abused with "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" and "GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASSHOLE AND DIE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" and "YOU QUEERS ARE IMMORAL AND GOD HATES YOU" etc etc Why do people have to be so nasty? This world depresses me sometimes. :crying:

I always feel better when I see comments like that. It makes me think, 'Life could have been worse, I could of ended up like them'.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I always feel better when I see comments like that. It makes me think, 'Life could have been worse, I could of ended up like them'.

Personally, I would prefer not to see them.
  • Options
    I'm going to enter Calvin into the Miss Lesbian Nice Eyes Pageant.