Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

We Love Eachother But We Arenot Aloud Tobe Together

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello. my name is George i am 37yo ftom Greece divorced with two kids.About a year ago i met a 29 yo girl from facebook. from the very first time we felt feeling for eachother. She had not told her parents about my ex wife and kids,and during our vacation in august her mother found out about my past.so they forced her to seperate from me by tellingerherthat they would commit suicide if she continues our relation.
we kept metting for a couple of months but tit was once a week maximum two and for a couple of hours.the past two months we did not met but only exchanged some sms and speaking to the phone for a few minutes a day.of course i was always sending sms to her and sometimes she was never answering me. after my phyciatrist advice i stopped sending sms to her and during holidays i recieved two very common sms with wishes. i asked her to meet her because i miss her and her answer was tha we will meet some afternoon.
yesterday i recieved a message from her at fb telling me to forgive me that she is deleting me from herfriend and relation and that i would not try to find her at the phone.she told me to look after my self and try to be ok. from that moment there is not a single moment that i am not crying. i love her
i can't imagine my life with out her. i am in a dead end and i don't know how to react........

Comments

• Options
    If you love her enough it wont be too hard to understand that she will worry about her parents. No matter how nasty they have been, they are still her parents and she will worry.

If she is dead set on keeping distance from you, I recommend that you dont push your agenda too much.

However I do understand the feelings you have in regards to not knowing how you will cope. That is the interesting thing with life. Doesn't matter if it is a good or bad experience, sometimes the not knowing how things will pan out, can be both interesting and distressing for different people.

However for some people, in these situations, the not knowing what will happen or how they will cope, can give them a new lease and outlook and explore other options that they wouldnt have thought about, if they still thought "inside the box".
  • Options
    i think i am "in the box". i tried after my divorce to be in new relationships but never manage it due to the existance of my kids.this girl accepted me because of me and wnated very very much to be part of my word that include my children.i don't know how to react and all that i am doing is crying without thismake feel a bit better
  • Options
    After losing a loved on in the way you have, you are bound to cry. Things wont make sense for a while, but they will do eventually. Tears without helping, are a way of letting some of the pent up emotion out, which would be dangerous to keep bottled up inside. Helps clear you head.
  • Options
    i believe that i will never forget her. i don't want to forget her.i hd with her 7 perfect months.i knew that she was there for me any time i needed her. she stand for me in several times showing me that she loves me. i took love kindness careness things that i had never lived before.
    i pray to god with everything i have to be together again. i will not be able to meet an other woman again.
    and i tremble to the idea that i will she her again and that she will be with somebody else. many times i wished that i should die. i can't hold this thing
    i just can't
  • Options
    I lived with my most recent ex (dec 07), I loved and adored her. My situation is different in the fact that she cheated on me and hurt me really bad. Even in my situation I will never forget her. Over time you will think of her a little bit less as the days and months go on, but to forget her, is something you wont do, and I dont recommend you do.

Before you met her what were your thoughts of meeting a(nother) woman. You may well feel that you will never meet another woman, but chances are you will somewhere down the line. All you can do is be yourself and let time take care of things. People have their lives messed up due to involvement by others far too many times, so it seems silly with thinking too far ahead and rushing life.

Life can sometimes be lived at a breakneck speed, but its good to take time to stand back and have a look at things.
  • Options
    during my marriage i had the worst time that ever man imagined. i was never taken care of my ex wife and she showed me clearly that her only wants was to have 2 children no matter what would happen next.
    i want to get married again. and when i met her i knew that she is the one for me
    we have millions of common interests. he had a perfect chemistry during sex. she cared for me as nobody else have done before (this takes out my parents ofcourse).
    i see her in my dreams ,i close my eyees and see her image.
  • Options
    I know its a terrible thing to say and u don't believe it but please move on and find someone new you deserve better put it down to experience i met an older man i was 19 at the time he was 32 and fell for him big time i moved country to be with him it lasted over a year but i hurt so many people in the process and looking back it was not worth it. when the time is right u will find the one.
  • Options
    it took me a long long time to find her.
    now i look at her pics and cry
    i know it is hard but i don't have the courage to move on......
  • Options
    Mate I'm going through a break up right now too. My ex who I lived with for nearly one and a half years has left me.
    It's fucking horrible, I know. Allow yourself a couple of days to cry and feel miserable....but then you have to get out of that rut mate or it'll kill you.
    Keep yourself occupied! Visit friends, join the gym, start a new hobby e.t.c.
    I knoiw it's the last thing you wanna do right now, I feel exactly the same. But it's the only way. :) Chin up.
  • Options
    And don't look at photos! If you have any, throw them away now. Along with any other memories of her. It's for the best, trust.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    And don't look at photos! If you have any, throw them away now. Along with any other memories of her. It's for the best, trust.

Totally agree with the 'don't look at photos' at least for the time being.
    And definatley try and distract yourself from thinking abouts her,I know it's hard to do but it's the less painful way.
  • Options
    i want to with all my ways. but i can 't help it. my friends i don't have any more tears. i want to go and find her. ask her why. ask her if i ever ment anything to her. i want to ask her why she did not tell me face to face. at least i could see her for a last time.....
  • Options
    today i could not hold my self and i called her. she agreed to be friends but not in a relashionship.she told me that she could not do something that her parents will not agree....
    she said that she loves me
    i will try to get her again.
    i pray to all my heart to god for it
    pray for me my friends.........