Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I love him, and he loves me..But..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex finished it with me around 1 and a half months ago, after around a 6 month relationship.
He said he did it cause we didnt see each other much, and he knew this hurt me and it also hurt him. He also knew he'd hurt me allot. However, I love him.
He told a friend of mine that he still loves me, but cant get back with me because he hurt me and doesnt want to keep doing that to me.

However...I love him.
How am I meant to get over him, when I love him, and he loves me...?
:/
It's been more than a month, and it seems I love him more than before D: xx

Comments

• Options
    you can always try it again if you can deal with the hurt. Otherwise time/another guy
  • Options
    Believe him when he says he's going to hurt you again. If he can't be with you 100% you'll always be second guessing him, especially now you've broken up. Maybe it will happen again in the future, but you have to let time pass and wounds heal. That way you can really make a logical decision to be with him, and not just because you're missing him.
    Tme will help, although you never think it will. As will a good run, it'll put things into perspective and you'll feel like you can achieve things and move on from it.