Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

yeah, but problems...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all
so most of u know that i haven't had the most stable of a "love" life but i'm currently in a realstionship, nothing FB offical yet :D lol but we're "seeing" each other atm, we've had convosations about that and i'm defintly happy and its seems that she's happy as well! I've met her friends but she's yet to meet mine, which i'm not to worried about if i'm honest, i know that my friends will be happy for me.

so down to the problem, i've not known her for that long tbh, we just clicked and we've kissed gone on dates all that starting out stuff :) but sometimes she's all cuddly and close to me which i actually quite like lol, but then other times she's completly distant and when i ask if she's okay she gives me this completly dirty look and has a go at me, i just don't understand why, i'm pretty sure its not to do with "girl problems" cos we're been together less than a month and its happened wayyyy more than once, she can just flip between the 2 stages with in an hour or so, its making me have doubts about the realstionship already...i really like her as well

also, sometimes she completly blanks me, like if i phone her she doesn't answer, on msn she doesn't respond when i'm talking to a mate thats talking to her at the time, i just don't get it (again) i mean why wouldn't she talk to me??

anyway, that its all, so yeah, anyone had something similar or any advice??

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm.... does she suffer from depression or anything? And do you know if shes like that with her friends too?
    But, if you don't know ethier of these things, just sit and talk to her :-) you two can clearly talk about serious things together, so that's your best option I think. Just ask her if shes okay, don't leap into the whole "why are you so stropy all the time?" thing. Because she might not know she's doing it.
    It's worth keeping the "girly problems" thought, because I know a lot of girls who have mood swings ect. for about a week (a day or two before, and then during, and then sometimes a day or so after.)

However, if she has had bad relationships in the past maybe you do/say something (without realising) that triggers memories. My boyfriend said we should go somewhere, and it made me cry because that place isn't very nice for me due to previous relationships. So, again, you'll have to talk to her.
    Don't give up hope on this yet, you haven't been together very long and are probably still getting to know each other well. I know you've known her a while, but there's a difference between knowing someone as a friend, and then dating them.
    Good luck,
    Xx
  • Options
    as i said in a previous thread i wanted to be totaly honest about my past (ie depression and me going back on AD) and i have been so i don't see any reason that she wouldn't tell me about not being depressed, though i know that she still might not tell me, and she doesn't do it with her friends that they notice, so yeah, slightly werid but still :)
  • Options
    so, is this the NYE girl??
  • Options
    NYE girl???? why do i have such a shit memory, i don't remember a thing about posting but yes it is :)