Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

am i wierd?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im 14 and realllllyyyy want sex have done for a while now is that normal??

anyone up for it ;) hahahhaha

Comments

• Options
    Nah I'd say that's normal at your age. With all the hormones running around

not saying you should go do it though :p
  • Options
    I agree.
  • Options
    Seriously, theres no end of a supply of people in here who will tell you that they regret not waiting for the right guy.

Wait and make it special.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Seriously, theres no end of a supply of people in here who will tell you that they regret not waiting for the right guy.

:yes:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    MrG wrote: »

Worth waiting for somebody you can trust.
    But make it special? Firstr time vary rarely is so don't bother building it up to something.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Depends what you mean by special, really.

It's not realistic to expect to lose it to your lifelong sweetheart, but I think it is worth waiting for someone that you've got a good relationship with. Sex purely for the physical pleasure is a lot of fun, but I think sex with someone who means something to you is a lot more fun. And given that the first time is often physically rubbish, at least do it with someone you care about.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote: »
    Depends what you mean by special, really.

It's not realistic to expect to lose it to your lifelong sweetheart, but I think it is worth waiting for someone that you've got a good relationship with. Sex purely for the physical pleasure is a lot of fun, but I think sex with someone who means something to you is a lot more fun. And given that the first time is often physically rubbish, at least do it with someone you care about.

Which is what I meant by doing it with somebody you trust, but don't expect it to be physically that special.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When I was 14 I was really horny and wanted sex all the time but I waited and I am glad I did.
    It's up to you what you want to do. It's easy enough to meet up with people online and have sex but personally I think you should wait till your legal and in the mean time keep your self busy with a rabbit ;)
    and then do it when your ready and with some you either love or feel comftable with. x
  • Options
    I don't think meeting people on the Internet really comes into this when she is 14...
  • Options
    you never get a second chance at your First Time!

WAIT for someone who you spend lots of time working up to it, and where there is mutual respect.

I did this, and even at the age of 14, i look back and understand why folks say that was too young. you may be physically ready, and THINK you are emotionally ready, but you are not.

looking back, after having that first meaningful experience with love and respect, it caused me to let my guard down and really get mixed up between love and sex. since my first time was enjoyable and loving, i thought the rest were too, but the sex after that with other guys was just sex, it didnt matter how much i thought i loved them, they did not love me back, they were just having sex.

there is nothing wrong with masterbating! i wish i knew that, back then.

your hormones are so going crazy that you THINK you want sex with someone else, but really, it is better to just please yourself.

At least that is what my hinsight tells me.
  • Options
    :eek2: Sex? eww! Who'd want THAT?

you are rather peculiar.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Really old thread - gonna close it now.
This discussion has been closed.