Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Free images websites?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi peeps, im doing a web design course at the mo and for one of my assignments im created a made up business website, i chose a small construction firm... (Im creating it using xhtml and css)

Im having a problem finding relevent images for my site, i need at least one for each subject of Loft conversion, patio, kitchens, bathrooms and extensions.

I tried finding images but cant seem to get any of any free sites ive came across.

If you know of any could you please let me know...

Thanks very much x

Comments

• Options
    I tried the 3 main ones - Photobucket, Imageshack and Myphotoalbum. I finally settled with Photobucket because it lets you hotlink, and it provides you with the code needed to link from forums. Not only that, if you have an album of say 30 photos, it can generate the code for all 30 photos which you can then paste into your forum post. I found Photobucket's interface easier on the eye than the other 2 too. It generates HTML code as well as BBS code.
  • Options
    stock xchange is the website that we use -

http://www.sxc.hu/
  • Options
    Thanks so much Jim V

I found exactly what i needed there :):) :thumb: